Chapter 12: How to use up Seijurou's Money 101

your Pov

how did it even get to this- My brother is sitting down. at a cafe, with my friends. how the tables have turned huh? 

he hasn't talked ever since he asked what we wanted to order. 

it was actually quite an awkward silence. I just rubbed my cheek which, for some wrong timing reasons. had turned slightly purple due to the punch that i've gotten. atleast that's the worst bruise I got from today. thankfully the bottle that had hit me didn't shatter so my head didn't really bleed. though it did left a small lump, but it will be gone soon. 

Karma and Sei-nii, who were sitting next to me, sei at the right and karma at the left both saw my gesture. 

"hey are you okay? you didn't really tell us what happened to you (y/n)-chan" Karma asked, wow this boy has.. cOMPaSsiON?!!

I looked at him "huh? I'm fine it's just a small bruise anyways" I grinned at him. 

and when I almost thought that he was being nice, he proceeded to poke my bruised cheek. 

"wTF OW! Karma-kun dont do that!!" I scolded with a huff, he just laughed at me. 

I suddenly felt another shiver up my spine, then I realized

stare stare stare. 

Sei-nii was staring at me and Karma-kun

"(y/n)"

"h-Hai S-SEI?" I asked sweat dropping. I was 100% sure that he will scold me, or threaten Karma. but once I looked at him, he gave me an ointment for my cheek. 

"wow? Is that you Sei? you've been hanging out with Midorima-senpai too much" I snickered as I put the ointment on my cheek. he wasn't this prepared at times. 

"shut up. what happened to your cheek?" he asked, there, you can see my brother's softness. 

I smiled excitedly, like a child getting proud that she got her first award. "I got punched in the face twice Nii-chan!!" I continued smiling, once can say I had sparkles twinkling around me.

"that's not something she should be proud of..." was the only thing that was inside the other's head. 

the others then looked at Seijurou to see what he would respond. 

"did you at least got even with him?" Sei-nii asked. 

"mmm! I dislocated two of them" She proudly exclaimed

"that's good"

the group sweat droped even more. "they are really siblings.."  

"neh neh um.. Akashi-san" Sugino pondered out

"yes/yes Sugino-kun?" me and Sei said at the same time. Sugino sweatdropped 

"anou, I was referring to your brother (y/n)-chan"

"oh okay.." I proceeded to drink my smoothie quietly

"hm..? yes?" Seijurou hummed towards Sugino while he sipped his drink

Sugino didn't know if he should be scared or what but Seijurou was giving him a bad vibe, probably because of the resting bitch face-, anyways. "aren't you the captain of Teiko's basketball team last year?" 

My ear twitched upon hearing Sugino's question, how did this boy kno- oh right sporty.. 

"yes, yes I was" as if Seijurou already knew Sugino's next question, he continued his answer "I already graduated from Teiko, I'm now the Captain of Rakuzan High's Basketball team"

sugino was impressed "whoa! a first year student already a Captain! that's so cool" Sugino praised Sei-nii as if he was some God from another plane.