Chapter 6: Blondie

Your Pov

Arriving to Kaijo, I stared up at the University with all it's glory. 

"Man.. I should consider entering this school after I graduate.. If the world isn't in ruins that is.." I thought with a slight grin. 

I looked at the time and my eyes widened a bit. "Wow i'm late.. they're probably already starting up the third quarter by now"

arriving inside the gym, I casually walked in, not minding the amount of guys staring at me. The coaches and the basketball team haven't noticed me yet, so that's good.

I looked at the score board and smirked with slight interest. 

"Kaijo's in the lead.. but it seems Seirin is easily catching up.. how interesting"

Hiding in the crowd of Kise's fangirls. I just watched them. 

"They also went full court.. They really aren't underestimating Seirin"

"Ryo-kun seems stressed.." I stared at him. he looked somewhat guilty. I wonder what happened. 

that's when I realized that Kuroko was injured. 

"ahhh.. that's why.. he was always Gay for Tet-kun anyways" 

--

The game ended with Seirin Winning 100 - 99. 

The turn of events was indeed interesting. That Kagami Taiga has potential, He may even defeat Dai-kun. but He is still such a dim light. 

walking past the fangirls. I made my way to the Court. 

"oya oya~" I smiled sweetly while clapping my hands. "That was quite a show~"

My entrance seemed to have garnered quite a couple people to look at me. Me being the Diva that I am, I just smiled even more at the attention- nahhhh

"What are you all looking at?"  I asked both Kaijo's and Seirin's Basketball teams

"Hey Coach is this your daughter?" 

"why is there a 10 year old in this Court?"

my eye twitched upon hearing comments from useless men who aren't even part of the starting line up.

"Is Kise crying...?" I heard the crowd from above ask. 

"Why is he even frustrated? it's only a practice match!"

I stared at the people above with a pokerface. "A practice match is still a match. If you loose it shows how incompetent your team is. Seeing your attitude. I can tell why" 

I told the males that was watching.

grabbing a basketball that rolled on my feet. I began to approach Kise. "Yo~ Ryo-kun~ stop crying you look ugly when you do so, You lost. but there's still room for improvement okay?" I snickered. 

twirling the ball at my hand. I then jumped back so that Kise wouldn't hug me. 

"Mouu (y/n)chii im in pain right now please tend my broken pride!" Kise wailed out while he hugged the floor.