"Oh shit," I whisper to myself as I reach over and pick up a black thong with a small bow in the front.

It still has the price tag on it, which means she hasn't worn it yet. How would she look in these?

I just picture her, walking over to me with her small hands over her huge breasts. She walks over to me slowly and her hips sway back and forth while the thong sticks to her body tightly. Her hair is wild on her head and her eyes glow bright, telling me that she's ready for it all.

For all this penis inside her.

Fuck!

I shake my head, trying to get rid of these thongs- thoughts! I mean thoughts!

I drop the thong back in the drawer and close it. Just as I turn around, there's a confused girl looking back at me.

"What the fuck are you doing with my underwear!" She shouts as she closes the door.

"Shh! Your mom is going to hear you," I stand up, removing myself from her drawer.

"No, she just left for her yoga class," she says as she walks over to me. She has her towel wrapped around her body and I just can't help but laugh.

"Wait, why is your mom going to yoga class at night?" I ask, trying to compose myself.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?!" She shouts as she steps in front of me and tries to push me. I grab her small hands and push them behind her.

"Answer my question," I say.

"Let go of my hands!" She whines.

"No," I laugh as I watch her face become frustrated. "Tell me first."

"She takes yoga at night to help her sleep better," she says, defeated. Or so I thought..

She steps on my foot and reaches up, catching me off guard and dropping a kiss on my lips. I let go of her hands instantly and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Francisco," she says into my mouth.

I back up and bump into her bed, dropping me back and taking her with me. We both groan as she lands right over my dick.

She gives me a small smile before pressing her lips to mine again. I drag my hands down her back and to the end of her towel. I'm tempted to reach under and grab a handful of her flesh but I don't know how she'd feel about it, so I drag my hand up and down her back.

"Touch me," she whispers as she drags her lips down my jaw and to my neck.

"Wh-what?" I stutter as I lift my hands off her.

"Touch me, Francisco," she saws once more and this time she looks into my eyes.

She presses her lips to my neck and sucks softly as I lower my hands to her lower back and slide it down to the end of her towel. I lift it up slowly as I close my eyes and enjoy her soft lips on my neck, sucking softly but with pressure. It sure will leave a mark.

I land my hand on her thigh and slide it up very slowly, feeling her soft skin. I finally reach the beginning of her bump. My hands shake as I touch her bare ass. It's so soft and huge.

"I want you right here, right now," she whispers into my ear.

"Elizabeth-" I begin but she cuts me off.

"Don't ruin the moment," she kisses my cheek. She leans up, pulling her left leg over my waist and down to my side. We're in a much comfortable position but I didn't come here to have sex . . . again.

I came to talk to her and clear our situation up. I don't see Elizabeth in a way where it's considered that I like her or want to have a relationship with her. I like her very much as a friend and there's feelings but only sexual feelings.