Prologue

Bad luck. I guess you could call it that. But who wants how their life turned out to be labeled as ’bad luck’? 

Other people might call it something more shattering. 

But she didn’t really care what it was labeled. 

All she cared about was… Doing more than just surviving it. 

She knew it was hard but, everyday when she woke up, she woke with aspiring dreams of becoming someone. 

But almost everyday as she got deeper into the hours that past by, her dreams faded away, and she remembered that it, her life, would never get easier. 

She would never, come out on top.  

---------------------------------------------------------

“Here.” the sweaty man handed her a twenty and two tens. She slowly picked the money off of her lap as the heavy guy put his wallet back in his pocket. “Now get the fuck out.” he said starting the car. 

She opened the door stepping out of the Mercedes straightening her skirt, and running her fingers through her hair. She began walking, and winced as the car from which she was trying to get away from as quickly as possible sped away, its tires screeching against the concrete road. 

 A/N: Please let me know what you think! I don't know if I should continue writting.. So let me know what you think! xx