➵ 3.1

(a/n; the beginning isnt changed so you can skip to where i stopped (therell be like bars idfk) if you dont wanna reread uwu)

it was a cold and snowy winter morning. the sun up, sound of birds chirping and a singing renjun at 9 am in the morning, peacefully making a small breakfast for the two people he loved the most.

"jingle bells, shit, blood smells, santa claus is dead. rudolph took a 44 and shot him in the head, HEY! zhong chenle, oh chenle tried to save his life but renjun, being him, stabbed him with a knife." he sang with the brightest smile on his beautiful face while preparing three cups, one cup of espresso, one cup of hot chocolate and the last cup being filled with jasmine tea. he was singing a parody of jingle bells that he knew quite well and only replaced the names with him and chenle's 'cause it fit the situation rather nicely. oh, how he loved that song. it was always what got him in the christmas spirit. nothing like a song about santa dying and him stabbing chenle, sigh. and yes, he is very well aware that christmas was two months ago and that it was already 2019, meaning that he and his boyfriends were already adults and that they could legally fuck—

he continued humming to the rhythm while cooking the pancakes that jaemin and jeno loved, mixing the batter up and flipping the pancakes coolly with the pan. "yes!" he exclaimed once he managed to throw the pancake up in the air with the pan then catch it afterwards with the plate.

"what are you doing?" jeno chuckled from the doorway, making renjun turn to him with a cute shocked face and laugh nervously.

"n-nothing!"

"injunnie, i'm not dumb, i can see all of the food around you." he giggled at his cute boyfriend surrounded with plenty of food such as waffles, bacon and eggs and other morning goodies that renjun can make.

renjun rolled his eyes before turning his back to jeno and pouring some pancake batter onto the buttered pan. he could feel footsteps nearing him but just decided to ignore it since he knew who it was. suddenly, he felt arms wrap around his waist and a head on his shoulder. he blushed a bit but then smiled before kissing jeno's hair and going back to cooking.

he moved around with jeno at his tail, literally, making it hard for renjun to go to one place to another. but he didn't mind, jeno was cute hanging onto him like that. that was jeno's signature position with renjun: arms around waist, head on shoulder.

renjun giggled before speaking. "jeno, could you please stop hanging onto me like that? i can't move." he said, still with the same old cute toothy smile.

"nyo." jeno refused cutely. wow, pretty sure nobody knew jeno was capable of aegyo too.

renjun chuckled again, no matter how hard he tried, he could never be mad at jeno or jaemin. it's like him being taller than them, impossible. "do you want food or not?" he asked, already knowing the response which was him slowly detaching himself from renjun and crossing his arms. which is exactly what he did.

"only while you're still cooking." jeno pouted and took a seat at the bar, putting his elbows on the glossy glass and cupping his face with his hands while staring at his boyfriend cooking and being blessed by his beautiful vocals as he sang 'candle light'. he stayed like that for what seemed like forever and of course, renjun didn't mind for he was used to it.

they both suddenly felt heavy footsteps vibrating on the ground and turned to the doorway only to see na jaemin's cute bed head rubbing his eyes with a small yet beautiful sloppy smile. he made his way to jeno's sitting figure and kissed his cheek. "morning babe." jeno smiled and replied with a "mornin'." jaemin then went to renjun and did the same action. "morning baby."