➵ 0.9

a week has passed since college classes started. the three roommates couldn't really spend that much time together since their classes were all over the place.

they attended a fine arts college but it was still just as hard as a normal college would be.

but thankfully, none of them had classes on weekends.

so they decided to hang out. renjun suggested it since he wanted to get closer to the other two and possibly find out why his heart beats whenever they were around.

they decided that they hung out every weekend, then they would normally decide what to do on the day itself.

today, renjun had thought of playing a little game. a little game of truth or dare. as he said, he wanted to get closer to the two and wanted to know more about them.

"let's play truth or dare." an excited renjun jumped on the bed while speaking.

"dear god, not you too..." jaemin spoke, disappointment could he heard in his voice.

"hey, come on! it'll be fun! trust me." renjun reassured them with a smile and the two could never say no to that smile. that smile was their weakness and it appears that renjun knew that, so he took advantage of it.

"ugh, fine... but you buy us lunch after!" jeno said, wanting to make a deal with the latter who gladly accepts.

"ok! i start! nana, truth or dare?" renjun started while pointing to a startled jaemin who wasn't expecting to be picked first.

"bring it on bitch, i choose dare." he says with a playful smirk which jeno and renjun only found cute and coo at him internally.

"ok, hmmm..." renjun says while making a thinking face and as if a lamp had lit up above his head, his eyes sparkle with mischief at his idea. "i dare you to act like you and jeno aren't dating for the day!" he exclaims and both boys widen their eyes in shock.

"w-why did you get me involved too?" a shocked jeno asks.

"oh sorry, i forgot you were here too." he said nonchalantly and innocently like what he had said wasn't the meanest thing ever, but jeno let it slide by rolling his eyes since he was used to the situation.

"you know that's absolute torture, right!?" jaemin yelled.

"calm down, it's not like you'll never see him again. it's just for a day and he'll still be with you." renjun reassures a jaemin who has now given up.

"fine!" he says while raising his hands and letting them fall on his lap again.

"ok, my turn... nono~, truth or dare?" he asks cutely and renjun glares at him as he just rolled his eyes.

"truth." jeno didn't hesitate to say so since he has never kept a secret from his boyfriend, he was loyal unlike him. he trusted jaemin enough to not say anything stupid but jaemin proved otherwise.

"do you like renjun~?" he teased as both boys in front of him blush at the youngest's sudden question.

"n-no... not in that way at least!" jeno says rushed. the tip of his ears were turning pink and both boys noticed and just laughed it off and cooed at his blushing figure.

an alarm could he heard from the bed (they were sitting in the floor) and it was a sign for them to stop playing around and go get lunch.

renjun whines. "but i haven't even gotten asked yet!" he fake cries and almost choked jeno for laughing it him.

"we'll play it after. but for now, buy us lunch." jeno reminded and renjun just sighs.

the three boys in pajamas all get dressed up and they all go to a fast-food restaurant nearby the campus.

i have a question, do you guys prefer long or short chapters? since i write chapters in advance and some are like 1.5k words so please tell me the chapter length you prefer!

also 1k reads? thank you all so much, i love you all and just remember that all y'all are immaculate😁💘 (did you read that in johnny's voice?)