➵ 1.8

"would you please stop staring at me?"

jaemin has been staring at jeno, or more like his neck, for at least half an hour now and jeno started to feel uncomfortable. ever since they exited their dorm room, all the way from their door to their seat at the lecture hall, jaemin hasn't removed his eyes off of his beloved boyfriend for even a single second.

renjun left early since his classes started an hour before theirs on fridays so he was completely gone once they woke up.

jeno was panicking once he saw the dozens of marks from his jaw to his collarbones and had no idea how to hide them. none of them ever wore makeup so they didn't have any and thought that it was still too hot for turtlenecks or scarves, so he decided to just give up and wore casual clothes, not caring about the amount of stares that he'll receive when he exits the door.

he was wearing a simple black shirt with the rolling stones logo on the top left, denim blue ripped jeans along with a red and black belt, a simple pair of vans and a yellow cap with 'noah' written above a red cross. his collarbones were exposed and his marks were visible to everyone even a mile away. he couldn't care less but right now, his boyfriend's lustful dark brown orbs were piercing right through his skin, killing him with every blink in every second.

"why? i'm only admiring my own masterpiece." the younger responded with a visible smirk plastered on his beautiful face, biting his bottom lip while eyeing the older's neck filled with his red marks.

jeno just rolled his eyes even though deep down, he was so embarrassed that he turned a light red color. he ignored his stares and continued taking notes before speaking up, "i'm serious, na. other people are starting to stare too."

"good, then. i don't want them to get their hopes high because..." he started before leaning towards jeno and whispering seductively in his ear, "you're mine."

jeno blushed a darker shade of red that reached to the tip of his ears and crossed his arms on the table before burying his face in them, mumbling a muffled "stop..." as jaemin just laughed at his cute boyfriend before pecking the tip of his pink ear. jeno lifted his head up with a small smile before cutely pecking the younger's lips in a flash and then showed his infamous bright smile.

they both looked lovingly into each other's eyes and smiled sweetly for what seemed like forever, like they were the only people on the planet, before jaemin's bright toothy smile slowly faded away, jeno's eye smile slowly did too once he saw his lover's lips turn down to form a small and cute yet serious pout.

"i have a question, no... i've been wondering about it for a while now and the wait is pissing me off..."

"go ahead," jeno responded with a welcoming and trustworthy warm smile.

"do you have feelings for renjun?" he asked out of the blue and jeno widened his eyes at the sudden question, stuttering an "i-i-" that jaemin instantly cut off.

"be honest," he said seriously and jeno sighed as a sign of giving in.

"s-sort of..." he stated truthfully and a bright smile made it's way to jaemin's plump pink lips before letting out a sigh of relief.

"i thought i was the only one." he smiled warmly and jeno looked up at him, confusion in his face until he finally understood the younger's sentence, smiling instantly after but it quickly started to fade away at a sudden realization.