➵ 1.4

*ding dong*

...

*ding dong* *ding dong* *ding dong*

"OH WOULD YOU SHUT UP!?"

"i'll go get it," jeno said nicely at the pissed renjun that was woken up by the continuous annoying loud sound.

he exited the bedroom tiredly, slipping on his slippers after getting out of the bed and rubbing his eyes tiredly and cutely. it was currently half past 9 pm and they decided to sleep early since they finished everything.

he opened the door to be met by 4 oddly familiar men in pajamas. he attempted to close the door at the sight of them but the red-headed one stopped him and barged in.

"hello bitches! the sun has arrived!" he said while walking elegantly in their dorm as the others proceeded to flow in, mark apologizing to jeno before entering.

"what are you all doing here?" jaemin asked them after arriving at their living room to see the four newly arrived boys sprawled on either the couch or the floor.

"and why the fuck did you wake me up?" renjun continued while stomping to the full room.

"it was haechan hyung's idea!" chenle accused, pointing to the latter who just rolled his eyes.

"y'all had pizza and chicken without inviting me! i'm obviously not going to just let that go easily!" exclaimed the red-head. he didn't like it when people had fun without him. and why, you ask? because he's lee donghyuck, he's that kind of person.

"and what gives you the right to barge in our dorm in the middle of the night?" jeno asked suspiciously.

"for fuck's sake, jeno, it's only 9!"

"yeah, but we were sleeping! s-l-e-e-p-i-n-g!" renjun stated madly. he didn't like being woken up. but then again, who does?

"who the fuck sleeps that early? you're not gonna grow taller even if you-" donghyuck couldn't even finish his sentence since renjun had already launched himself at the latter, choking him.

"you think i don't fucking know that?" he whispered scarily in the younger's ear before finally letting go and letting him breathe.

"anyway, back to my question that nobody answered, what are you idiots doing here?"

"donghyuck hyung told us that we were having a sleepover so we went here." jisung explained.

"in pajamas?"

"in pajamas."

"and people just thought that two teenage boys going around in pajamas in the middle of the night was normal?"

"yep."

"korea..." mark sighed while shaking his head and massaging his temples.

"alright, so where's the food?" renjun asked, finally calming down and sitting down on the floor next to his best friend.

"we were supposed to bring food?" asked mark who was in confusion, as always.

"you mean to tell me that y'all woke us up for a sleepover but didn't bring any food?" the older chinese male sneered in disbelief, a brow raised.

"i think we should probably run before he-" chenle stopped whispering to donghyuck once he saw renjun's glare that was towards him and smiled innocently at the older.

jeno sighed before speaking. "i'll order the pizza and chicken again. hyuck you pay for it."

"why me!?" he yelled and the all of them glare at him. he sighed after giving in. "ugh, fine!" he stopped for a moment before continuing in small voice. "but can you order ice cream too?"

jeno looked at him in disbelief, the number already dialed in his phone. "what the fuck do you need ice cream for?"

"he's on his period." renjun joked nonchalantly earning a "yah!" from the latter and laughs from every corner of the room.

"i just want ice cream, is all! is there anything wrong with that?"

"you're donghyuck, everything's wrong with you." renjun joked again and donghyuck pulled on his own shirt, stopping himself from fighting the older.

"hello?" jeno said once the number answered and headed for the kitchen.

"how did the two of you get in here though?" jaemin asked the two youngest who weren't in college yet.

"well, jeno hyung opened the door and-"

"not that, dummy!" chenle stopped his boyfriend cutely and continued. "he's asking how we got on campus." (i can hear chenle saying "ani, pabo-ya" and it's cute as fuck shbsgh)

"oh, mark hyung came to get us at the front gate." jisung corrected himself.

"kay, lele how long are you staying here?" renjun asked the younger, not interested in the last topic.

"i'll be here for a month!" he said excitedly and hugged his boyfriend's arm.

"what about school?"

"they didn't mind. there weren't really major exams and they said that i was smart enough to skip classes so they let me go on a small vacation. they said that it was a gift since i was so busy as the student council president and my own stuff." he smiled widely and renjun pouted cutely. he was also student council president before graduating and yet they didn't even let him take a day off.

"that's so unfair!" he crossed his arms cutely and pouted. jaemin cooed at him and renjun hit him weakly on the shoulder.

"alright, it's done. just have to wait now." jeno said while entering the living room again and taking a seat next to his boyfriend who was on renjun's left, wrapping his arm around the both of their waists.

they all talked about simple things while waiting for their food and had a good time. their food arrived and they all dug in like a bunch of hungry hyenas, aggressively taking the pieces and fighting for who gets it.

they all finished the food in less than an hour and were all beat. they rested for a while before an invisible light bulb lit up on top of donghyuck's head.

"hey, let's play mafia!"

sorry to stop it there but i need to sleep now since it's 1 am, this is my second chapter for today. mafia chapter will be on the next one and you dont have to read it if you dont want to

also, end of spam y'all i'm sorry😫 i'll go back to my normal schedule but that doesn't stop me from posting double updates once in a while👀

and sorry to ask this favor but if someone is interested, i need a writing partner since school is starting soon and i'm blocked in all of my books especially heartbreaker so if you're interested, my social medias are in my bio (i deleted amino cause im out of storage space rip) so just contact me!