➵ 1.0

(sudden chapter?🤔 read the note at the end for a surprise😉)

"renjun, truth or dare?" jeno suddenly says while taking a bite from his huge sandwich. the three were at subway's and have only started to eat their sub sandwiches.

jeno decided to start the conversation by continuing their little game of truth or dare.

renjun looks at him with an innocent confused face while chewing on his food cutely, making him look like a hamster.

"huh?" he says in confusion. it took him a moment to understand that they were continuing their game since he didn't get asked and let's out a small and cute "oh!" at the realization.

"dare!" he shouted out excitedly, loud enough for other people to hear in which he hides himself in embarrassment as the couple coo at him.

"alrighty then, hmmm..." he thought of something that would be a good dare for the older as the two people in front of him just eat their subs in peace while waiting for his challenge.

"got it!" he finally shouted out once he got the perfect idea. his eyes darkened and a smirk made its way to his lips.

"renjun... i dare you to give jaemin a hickey on his neck." the two boys almost spit their food out and both choke at jeno's sudden mischievous words.

"a-a hickey!?" asked renjun in disbelief, hoping that jeno was just joking but to his disappointment, the younger actually meant it. "in p-public?" he stuttered.

"yes, in public. now go smooch his neck!" jeno jokes but the other two weren't having any of it.

"but i bought you lunch!" said renjun, really not wanting to do the dare the younger gave him.

"a dare's a dare, injoon-ah." jeno stated the facts and renjun thought it would be best if he just got it over with. so he slowly approaches the blushing jaemin, eyeing his neck before the youngest suddenly spoke.

"w-wait!" he stopped renjun in his tracks to say something. "w-why did you have to drag me into this!?" he asked the slightly older male in front of him, eyes widened and brows furrowed.

"because, nana..." he smirks at his only words before telling them to continue.

truth is, jeno didn't just give renjun the dare for fun, he noticed that jaemin was acting differently towards renjun and the fact that he kissed him was enough proof of the youngest's feelings for the oldest. so he tried to help him out a bit because he's his boyfriend and loves him with all of his heart.

he just wanted jaemin to be happy.

"so...? i'm waiting~" jeno chanted while waiting for the two as renjun finally decided to make the first move.

renjun approached the younger's pink neck, both of their hearts running a marathon, and cups his nape with his free hand before placing his soft lips on the younger's skin.

the sudden contact made jaemin's heart sky-rocket to his throat, the tips of his ears slowly turning red. first, the kiss. now, the hickey. what kind of torture is this?

renjun started with soft little pecks before parting his lips slightly once he found the younger's weak spot, causing the younger to whimper while trying to hold in a moan.

he sucks the spot for a good 30 seconds to make a red mark that screamed 'he's taken, stop bothering' as jaemin tried his best not to moan in public by biting his bottom lip.

jeno was enjoying the scene until he felt a painful pang hit his heart. he was jealous. but for some reason, he didn't know of who.

was he jealous of renjun who got to kiss jaemin's neck? or was he jealous of jaemin being kissed by renjun on his neck? jeno wasn't sure.

renjun kept on going even if the dare had already finished but jaemin couldn't hold it in anymore. he let out a soft moan and renjun smirked under his skin. that was his goal.

"ok, ok, enough." jeno stopped them by pushing them apart. "mind you that that's my boyfriend you're kissing. and mind you that i'm your boyfriend!" jeno stated and the other two just laugh at his behavior.

"you started it, you know." renjun laughed.

"oh, shut up!" the three of them laugh and go back to eating, as if nothing happened.

you're probably asking why i posted a chapter today and yet it's wednesday, am i right?
well folks, this is my way of saying thank you. honestly, i've gotten so much love from this book and it really motivates me to write more!
school is starting soon and i decided that i should maybe let loose before my last year starts and everything gets harder.
so from today to sunday, i'll be posting a chapter a day! i've written till chap 19 and i think i'm WAY too much in advance😂
i want to thank you guys for supporting my book, it really means so SO much to me that you guys like a random idea i came up with.
just know that it kills me to not update so i'm doing this so i don't feel empty inside.
after the spam, i'll return back to my usual schedule and there may be a chance that i run out of chapters so please be patient when i do!
so for now, enjoy the next 5 days of fluff💘

i love you all so so much and y'all are precious to me even if we're all just strangers and i hope that you're all doing well! again, i love you all and just know that you're perfect just the way you are💘

(also, stan The Boyz, you uneducated shits)