To be honest, I don't really know maze that well but I'm hoping that I will get to know her a lot better today, I'm only really friends with Ryder and Alex, I haven't really talked to Maze or Will other than the occasional small talk at school.

"We're here." Maze cheered as she parked her car and got out.

We walked side by side into the mall, there were shops and people everywhere, yes I know that sounds silly but I haven't really been to one these in years. I forgot how big they were and how crowded they could get.

"Let's just walk around and have a look." Maze said as she started walking.

it had to have been a good two hours by the time we had almost made it back to where we started. within this time I had managed to find a bit of everything, skirts, shirts, pants, dresses, playsuits and more.

I wasn't planning on spending as much as I did today but I will pay Ryder the money back as soon as I can.

"Victoria secret is the last store otherwise my arms are going to break." Maze laughed tiredly as she had just as many bags on her arms as I did.

"Isn't it just full of bras and lingerie." I said screwing my face up.

"I just want a few more bras. Plus they have a sale!" She winked walking into the store.

I followed behind her as she looked through the store looking at racks and rack of bras and lingerie. I looked through the sale section of the store and my eyes landed on a few bra sets that were reasonably cheap and were my size so I gave in and bought them.

"Okay, let's go." Maze said walking out of the store with me.

We piled all of our purchases into her back seats and the boot of her car. we then proceeded to make our way towards the outskirts of Forestview and towards Sunset Cove.

The city grew less and less, the houses even started to disappear a little too. We drove past the forest for a while until the houses started to come back. We slowly started to see more small shops and businesses. then we went over a hill and you could see it, the beach.

The small town was very much so a very surf town or beach town. every second person had a surfboard or a bikini on. even the houses looked like they could be full of sand.

To say it was beautiful was an understatement it was hard to explain it looked like a beach you would see on a travel magazine or in Bora Bora or something like that.

Soon enough we came to a stop and we were in a small car park. We both got out and made our way towards the very beachy, hippish cafe.

'Oceanside Cafe' read out big letters on the front of the cafe. outside the cafe overlooked the beach, it had comfy chairs with cushions, tables made of driftwood and there were a few water bowls on the floor supposedly for the customer's dogs.

Inside was just as nice, there was the front counter in the middle right where you walk in and then on both sides were a few booths and then a few tables and chairs, in one of the corners had a bench with pale mint coloured stools that overlooked the beach than on the other corner it had a long couch with a small coffee table.

The walls were a nice clean white, lined with surfboards and hanging plants. The atmosphere was calm and relaxing as there were a few people scattered everywhere. Maze chose to sit in the corner with the couch and coffee table.

"Hey, Maze just the usual?" A waiter asked as we sat down.

"Yeah thanks Jay." She smiled up at the waiter.

Just like most of the locals at Sunset Cove I noticed his strong tan and his long curly hair brown hair, he was gorgeous to say the least but what caught my eye the most were his eyes. one was consisting of a cool blue and the other was suttle green. He also had a soft hawian accent.

"Who's your friend?" He asked with a shy smile.

"Oh this is Flo she goes to school with us and she's been living at Ryders." She says simply, laying back into the couch making herself comfortable.

"Oh well nice to meet you, Flo I'm Jay, what can I get you?" he asked.

"yeah nice to meet you too, um can I get a water and a veggie bowl please." I smiled up at him as he took down my order.

"I'll be right back with your orders." He smiled walking away.

"his eyes are gorgeous aren't they." Maze smirked.

"I've never seen anything like it." I said stunned.

"Yeah, he was born with it, it's pretty cool." She said.

"Yeah definitely." I said as we fell into a few other small conversations as we waited for our food.

Within a few minutes, Jay came back with our meals and we dug into them, I didn't know that shopping could make you this hungry and tired. once we had finished our food and drinks we made our way up to the counter, maze insisted on paying as it was her idea to come here.

"Hey, Flo wait." Jay said as we were about to leave.

"Um yeah?" I asked a little confused.

"I was just wondering if you were looking for a job? The cafe is hiring people and my manager told me to ask around for people to bring in their resumes." He rambles.

"Yeah I am, I'll definitely bring it in." I smiled as Maze and I left and made our way back to Forestview.

Today would have had to be one of the best days I've ever had in a long time, hanging out with maze has definitely helped me get to know her and now I might even have a job to pay for my own stuff and most importantly to pay back Ryder.

Hiiiiii I'm back... again.

I hope you liked the chapter. I really like the name of the cafe and the new town.

Jay is obviously played by Jay Alvarrez.

Please don't forget to vote and comment, I love knowing how you guys feel about stuff and your thoughts.

Till next time💗💗