Chapter 30

Since Emily had gotten back to her engagements the media was always on her case from what she wore to how small her bump was it's like they expected her to look big but if she did look big they would expect her to look small so she just stopped reading all the nonsense the media wrote about her because she knew that they would do anything in their will power to break her.

"I have hade it up to here with these tabloids" Emily said while in the car with William as they were headed to an engagement together since some tabloid was saying that their marriage is falling apart since William and Emily are rarely seen together I mean it's not like they didn't just go on a tour where they were together 24/7.

"Just ignore them Emily they don't know what their talking about"

"Of Course it's not like you didn't tell me that this whole marriage was your grandma's idea" she mumbled William heard it but decided to ignore her as he didn't want to start a fight with her.

"We're here" a voice said as the car came to a stop as they visiting the light4life charity.

As they got out of the car Emily's nerves said rising after she saw the paparazzi since her age was one of her insecurities and she felt like the media knew this as they always had something to say about her age even if they did compliment her they would always throw in her age and let's not forget Kate since Kate and William had a long on and if relationship the media would always compare the two,  Kate dating William for plus minus 7 years and Emily dating him for plus minus 3 years and he popped the question with her plus she met the queen way early in their relationship even though they met coincidentally.

Emily was so caught up with her thoughts that she hadn't even noticed it when they headed into the charity.

"Emily come here I want you to meet someone" Jessica  said  as she led Emily to one of the Wards.

"This is Faye" Jessica pointing at little girl.

"Hey you wanna know something? " she asked the little girl who nodded her "Well my second name is Faye too and you can call me  Faye"

"You're a  princess aren't you" Emily nodded her head agreeing with the statement "That means I share the same name as princess, does that make me a princess?"

"it sure does and we've got new princess toys which we are going to give all the princesses some ,  you want to help me hand them out? "

"Can I? " She asked.

"Sure come on you want me to carry you? " she asked the little girl who nodded her head and Emily carried her out the room with the nurses permission of course and they handed out all the toys to the kids in that ward and Emily had to say bye to little Faye as they had to move on.

At the end of the day Emily was exhausted but like always they did a walk about where  Emily got a little cute doll to as a gift from one of the elders as and it was one little cute doll.

The Duchess Of Cambridge Cuts Her Hair.

Since been seen at the hospital, the duchess stepped put toady and what amazed us was her hair the duchess had her hair cut and we think it looks fabulous and we're definitely loving it as she styled it with the fabulous colorful skirt and her cream turtleneck and with these fabulous outfits she's been wearing we can't wait to see at the trooping the colors and ascot where she'll bring in her finest hats as so far she's worn nice hats and we'll even see her making her second balcony appearance since her wedding balcony appearance.

"I first need some new hats because I surely don't have a lot of those maybe two more one for tripping one for ascot" she said to Jessica "and what about one for just in case you know what if the queen one day wants to have and engagement with you and you don't have any extras and you repeat"

"Okay Jess I get it I need a lot you can go home and go rest you should go rest you know maybe come back after the ascot" she said to her assistant "sure but call me if you have any troubles you know I'm available twenty four seven and even Evie she'll come do you hair since it's short we'll need to work on it you know do you want it down or up? "Jessica asked Emily who rolled her eyes.

"Jess bye I'll call you if I have any trouble now I need to go sleep please don't stress out or anything just relax.