Chapter 10:Part 2

Early the next morning Will was woken up by his wife throwing up and all he could was sit and comfort her and all Emily could do was sit in the bathroom waiting for the throwing up to stop but hours later it still wouldn't stop and Jessica and Wills secretary arrived to prepare the couple.

"Oh my goodness Emily are you alright?" Jessica asked.

"Yes I just need a few minutes please excuse us"Emily replied as Greg and Jessica left the bathroom.
"What do you mean your fine you where puking your guts out from 3 in the morning and right now it's freaking 6 you've been throwing up for 3 hours Emily" William shouted.
Emily just ignored him and went into the shower and showered as Emily got into the room Jessica told her that William was already in the car he used the other shower and he was also very angry, Emily felt bad knowing that she was the cause of William being after all she ignored his help.
Emily got dressed and Evie did her make-up for her they then walked into the lobbey and went to the door they used to go to the cars she found William sitting patiently in the car the whole car ride Emily tried apologizing to William key word 'tried' William would just ignore her and act like she wasn't in the car with him and all Emily couls do was sit and try getting William to talk to her. After a few minutes she gave up as she saw. William was after all a very stubborn person so getting him to talk would be a challenge.

They arrived at the charity and the dusty road was lined with people, restrained by barriers and fences, but all of which were waving and smiling, shouting and laughing with delight as the slick black car approached. Emily took a deep breath; this engagement was going to be far more testing because she didn't have the comfort of William she was basically alone.
So Daniel came to open her door and William jumped out of his own side without even a word to her, she took a deep breath. This was going to be hard. So hard.
She didn't want to do it. She wanted to go home and just like her guts out. Daniel saw that Emily wasn't okay and helped her step out.
"Are you okay?" he asked,not sure what to do.
"Fine," she whispered, forcing a smile.
"Emily .....Emily?" It was Willam now, stood a few feet away and watching her, waiting. He smiled for the cameras - and Emily knew it was just for the cameras.
"Coming," she murmured, hastily following after him to where the head of the charity and a line of other officials were waiting to greet them.
"Your royal highness," the manager said curtseying with an excited smile on her face as she shook William's hand. He threw her a dazzling smile.
"Do call me William" he said. "This is my wife, Emily."
"Hello," she said, shaking her hand and watching as the small woman dipped into another curtsey.
Adelaide smiled between the royal couple, and even though she was no expert at reading people she could tell that something was wrong between them.
Nonetheless, she smiled. "The children are all so excited to meet you today. They've been preparing some very special things for you."
"Sounds great," William said, grinning. "Both of us have been really looking forward to coming here."
A lot of photographers were cramped outside, picturing them as they arrived, but another handful had been invited inside the charity to snap them as they went round and met the children. As Adelaide led them through to one of the rooms - where the children had apparently been panting for their royal visitors - the cameras had been set up ready to follow them throughout their tour.
William was a natural with the kids and Emily couldn't bare looking at him as the kids enjoyed his company she felt like she wasn't doing her best so she started actually interacting with the children and she actually started doing what she was supposed to.
Some of the kids wanted to play tag and that's what she did, play tag with the kids,to others it looked like she was a natural but she knew that she was just faking it so that she wouldn't find a ugly article about her because the media always wanted to make people feel small in a way.

Emily hated the entire morning, William had igonred her the whole time and that made Emily feel horrible just a complete mess.
As soon as they were in the car, heading back to Taj Mahal Palace, and the charity was behind them, as were all the crowds and photographers, she almost puked but William just looked out the window not careing Emily became overwhelmed with emotions and she fainted then and there in the car.
"Emily.....Emily Oh my goodness Daniel we need to get to the hosiptal" William said holding his unconscious wife.

"That would attract to much attention we'll get some of the medical stuff at the hotel to check her."Nicholas said as they arrived at the gitek and immediately took her to their room.
Emily woke up 1 hour later and she had to go in another visit in so that the media wouldn't say she was lazy they visited the Ghandi Smriti, a museum where Mahatma Gandhi, India's founding father, spent the last few years of his life. William and Emily toured the museum and they where then finally led to Ghandi's final footsteps from his bedroom to the spot in the garden where he was assassinated in 1948.
They didn't have any evening engagements so Emily just got back from the museum and slept meanwhile Harry had called William to tell him that his grandmother was saying she was proud of Emily and how well she had done in her second day in India.

On their third day in India they visited the New Delhi, Kaziranga National Park.
They also had a pro meeting with NGOs working ing Delhi be for they headed to Kaziranga National Park on the state of Assam Where they saw a wildlife conservation site of great global importance, home to elephants, water buffalo, bird species, the endangered swamp deer, tigers and one-horned rhinoceroses.

They ended their day with visiting the  local people and saw dances and musical performances around a campfire.

Day Four was no different
The following morning the couple will take part in an open-air drive around the National Park itself. They will be welcomed by local people and park staff and later meet rangers inside Kaziranga.
William will use this opportunity to speak about rhino poaching and the lies that surround the Indian rhino horn that is being sold by traffickers.
After the tour of the park, the Duke and Duchess then met local people in a where they helped In all they could.
In the afternoon, visited the Centre for Wildlife Rehabilitation and Conservation, which provides emergency care and rehabilitation to wild animals that have been injured, displaced, or orphaned.
William and Emily also met young filmmakers who are members of Green Hub, a project that teaches film-making as a vocational skill to young people across North-East India.
They will then visit the Kaziranga Discovery Centre built by Elephant Family, the charity founded by Mark Shand, late brother of The Duchess of Cornwall. The couple will put the finishing touches on an elephant sculpture to officially mark the "call for artists" for India's elephant parade.
Day five and six where spent visiting local charities and just talking with the locals and Oslo visiting famous Indian sites.
On the last day  William and Emily will boarded a plane from Paro airport to Agra, India, the home of
the Taj Mahal . Princess Diana famously visited the iconic landmark 24 years ago and William was feeling emotional because this was where his mothers legacy has been kept alive but he wouldn't tell that to Emily because they where still on their outs and they both didn't feel like apologizing.
That night they boarded a plane which would take them back to the UK where relationships were mended.