Chapter 29

Hey guys hope you all enjoy your Christmas

"William come out  we have to get leave and you've not even worn your tie yet geez man"  Emily said as she fixed his tie.

"Come on we're taking a secret door I don't want to overshadow Aaliyah and Josh" she said as the door was opened and the couple exited the door.

"This is so nice of you" He said while kissing his wife's cheek.

"I know" she said giving him a kiss on his lips.

What they didn't know was that a few paparazzi were hiding and taking pictures of them as they were being cute and cuddly.

"Aaliyah this place looks amazing" she said hugging her sister and Josh "It's totally amazing and their no journalist nice"

"Actually we paid for private photographers and we'll send them to the media outlets they can write whatever they want" Aaliyah said she pointing at the private photographers "Oh Josh your parents are here come on Em honey I'll see you later"

"Hey Emily" Isabella said while hugging her younger sister "I saw the news congratulations again and oh your husband's here where's that Joshua and Aaliyah?"

Her sister was clearly drunk.

"I haven't seen Josh yet but I know that Aaliyah is busy with her in laws so no disturbing and how are you this drunk so early?"

"I'm no drunk whoa Aaliyah your husband is speeching for us go Josh" Conrad excused him and his wife.

"Thank goodness you can't get drunk since you're pregnant" William said as he cradled her stomach.

"William don't do that what if the photographers got that"

"I'm sure Aaliyah is going to look over the pictures before their published" he said while kissing his wife's forehead.

"Why do you like doing that?"

"Doing what? "

"Kissing my forehead" she said while looking at Aaliyah who was up on the podium with her husband and two I kids.

"I don't know maybe to remind me of how tall I am" Emily turned and pinched him on the soldier.

"Don't make fun of my petite figure not all of us are tall" William gave Emily a smug look "And also not all of us will one day be bold" She said while giggling they then started clapping their hands as Josh finished his speech.

"I didn't even hear a thing" Emily said while looking at William "you should learn to pay attention to other people when their doing their speeches it might help you In the future"

"Did you just discretely tell me that my speeches such? " she asked as she gave him horrified look.

"no I'm just saying actually let's just pretend I never said that okay? "

"Okay" Emily said then giggled.

"Emma" Emily said as she saw Emma, she passed William her juice and ran to Emma engulfing her in a hug "I missed you so much"

Both William and Joshua rolled their eyes knowing that the girls had seen each other a day ago "I missed you too and the little bun in your oven" Emma said while looking at Emily's little baby bump "This is so cute" she said.

"Emma, Emily" She heard Isabella say "There you guys are how you doing future sister in law? " The three sisters all loved Emma and it was no secret that they wanted Joshua to propose but it was still to early for a ring to be brought on both Josh and Emmas cases.

"Good and you?" "Perfect now guys where is that Aaliyah it's her special night and I haven't even seen her yet and if anyone says she's with her in laws I will screech"

"Actually she's at hospital just got a text from her husband the baby is coming earlier that expected" With that said the couples all left the area discretely and went home to go change and wait on a text from Josh to say the baby was there.

"What do you think it's going to be? "William asked his wife who was pacing.

"No its not an it it's a baby and I think it will be a girl and they will name her After me" Emily said while pacing.

Seconds turned into minutes and those minutes became hours as Emily couldn't sleep wanting to know of her little nephew or niece is doing well......

Then after two more hours the phone rang.

"Finally Will answer the phone while I change into something more comfortable, quick question do you think my clothes will fit Aaliyah" When his wife said that William just laughed at the comment, not that Aaliyah was fat it's just that Emily was shorter and more skeletal then Aaliyah.

"Come on they say that the baby is fine we don't need to worry but we can come see the baby" let's go.

They where the first to arrive at the hospital and where immediately led to the room.

"Oh my goodness it's a girl, let me guess her name is Emily Isabella McCain" Emily said while looking at the little baby that Josh was carrying.

"Can I carry her?"

"Of course but Emily her name isn't Emily her name is Rosabella Aleema McCain" Aaliyah said looking at her youngest sibling who was carrying the little baby.

"Rosabella meaning Beautiful Rose Aleema which means Wise"

"Congratulations guys but where are the boys?" William asked as he looked at the little baby in Emily's arms.

"They went with their nanny to get some food, oh here come your grandparents" Aaliyah said as she saw both her in laws and her parents.

"Emily a bring the little bundle of joy here" her mom said as Emily gave her the baby.

After a while William and Emily left the hospital as Emily had an engagement to do the afternoon and she needed her rest.

The Duke and Duchess Seen been lovey dovey to each other as they take secret passage to the gala.

The couple where seen walking through the passage as they were holding hands and giving each other sweet kisses and we loved it but, did you see the gown Emily was wearing I mean the dress didn't even need any accessories as it was an accessory on its own and the duchess obviously knew that as she worked the dress with her ring and earnings but what got us talking was when the couple of the hour were seen rushing put the door and we can confirm to you that the duchess' older sister has given birth we don't know the name or gender yet but congratulations to Aaliyah and Josh.

The duchess was seen leaving the hospital wearing why seemed to be and oversized track jacket but we can confirm that the jacket is her husband's as he was seen wearing it a few months before they got married, it's so cool how the jacket looks on the duchess and we definitely can't wait to see her wearing more of her husband's jackets.