Chapter 25

Day Five

Emily was woken up by Jessica telling her to go take a bath and prepare herself for the engagement, while Evie was doing her hair she was busy gushing about how her younger sister found a boyfriend and that this might be it but poor Emily was thinking of the talk or more like fight which William and her had and she just started crying.

"Oh my goodness Emily what's wrong? " Erie said dropping her brush and turning the chair making Emily face her.

"It's nothing I mean it's just I was thinking about the baby and I just started getting happy tears I'm sorry" Evie just nodded her head and continued doing her hair "can you just let it flow and I don't want any makeup please"

With that she zoned both her stylist and assistant up.

When Emily entered the car she saw William and immediately broke down in tears just thinking of everything he said I mean she wasn't sure whether he loved her or it was all fake, but knowing William it made her furious that he had said those things.

"So today on the agenda....."Emily tuned Andrew out she didn't care what he was saying all she cared another was getting out of the car for it was suffocating, I mean what else did Elizabeth have William do did she ask him to get her pregnant.

"Emily did you hear a word I said ?"

"yes I heard the car has stopped can we get out please? " she questioned looking at Andrew and Jessica.

"Go ahead" she literally barged out the car.

"William you better fix your wife's attitude fast" Andrew said as William stepped out the car and followed his wife.

Anyone could see that something happened between Emily and William but they didn't comment about it and they led the couple to the MacBride Museum, a fixture in downtown Whitehorse since 1952. It showcases Yukon’s history with a focus on the role of Whitehorse in the development of the territory.

They were then led Inside the museum, the couple joined a story circle with local children and elders, who read a story book in the native
Southern Tutchone language. The story was about a moose named William and every time they said the name Emily wanted to stand up and leave as his name disgusted her at the moment.

Following story time they where led to Doug Bell where the couple used a "telegraph to tweet" – using an original telegraph to send a tweet.

Their hands accidently brushed and Emily almost jerked her hand away but she kept still knowing that if she did that people would add to their suspicions that they are fighting, so instead she turned her head and smiled at William but if you looked close enough you could see the tears wanting to fall out and to hide this William decided to hug his wife and leave a little kiss on her forhead anyone watching could see that the couple were in love but Emily knew that it would take some time before she actually looked at him the same way she did a few days ago, but she knew that she still loved him.

After the museum visit, William and Emily were greeted outside by Yukoners at a street party for the visiting couple and Emily just for  a second want to forget everything and just be who everyone thought she was as she wanted to go back to the times where she didn't even know that this while marriage was planned.

They concluded their tour of Whitehorse at the Healing Totem.

And next they went back to their room where Emily fell asleep and couldn't wait for this while tour to end as it was causing her pain.

"Emily you can sleep on the bed the sofa is not good for you nor the baby" William said to his wife.

"Whatever it's not like you care" she said while walking into the bedroom but was stopped by William who held out his hand to block her from entering the room.

"Emily please just" he was cut of by Emily "do you love? "

"Yes Emily I never lied about my love for you Emily let me just  explain this please come sit" he said leading her to the sofa "look I've always loved you what I said it came out the wrong way Emily"

"Then let it come out the right way"

"Okay....The Christmas before I proposed uh I had a talk with granny and she told me that I had to marry you, and I was confused but then she told me about how people liked you more then they liked Kate and she knew that you joining the family would give it that much needed boost, but Emily you have to understand that it was either I propose or I  break up with you and to be honest I knew that I needed you in my future but I wasn't sure or even prepared to do it and granny may think I proposed because she asked but in reality it was because she gave me the extra push I needed and Emily in begging you now to please forgive me I didn't mean what I said and....I don't regret proposing to you or making you my-"

"I forgive you but it's going to take time before I trust you Will you should know that you hurt  me you made me feel like a pawn in you and your grandmas game I felt used......I still.....I still feel used but just know that I love you and I don't want this marriage to fall apart Will I want us to try and fix this and... don't tell your grandma that I know Will and from now on you tell me everything....okay everything"

"I will"

"Come on let's go to bed I missed being in your arms" Emily said taking Williams hand and leading him to their bedroom.