Chapter 13

The previous week Emily and William had dinner with their family and friends to tell them about the pregnancy and to say everyone was happy would be an understatement they where ecstatic beyond happy, her mom couldn't stop talking about babies and baby names and she was already planning a baby shower. Prince Charles was happy because this was going to be his first grandchild and he couldn't wait for the baby to arrive. The reason why they decided to tell them about the pregnancy so early was because Emily wanted everyone to get comfortable with the news before the whole world knew she didn't want her family to find out today then the media tomorrow that just wouldn't be fair on their families.

On the 16th Emily and William were going to the Easter Service at St George's Chapel along with other members of her family.
As Emily and Wiliam where in the car to the church Emily couldn't stop thinking about how this was her first public appearance with the other family members she hadn't really gotten to talk to most of them but she could put a name to a face.

"So why do these people gather here instead of having their own Easter celebration?" Emily asked Will.
"Well I mean who wouldn't want to see the queen and the heirs to the throne lets not forget the most important person there you,I mean people love you I'm sure you'd see a few people holding signs out ther saying 'we love you Emily'"Will said which made Emily laugh because she was sure wherever the queen went she stole the spotlight.

The car reached an abrupt stop and the doors where opened and Emily could see crowds of people all screaming and shout some holding toys and flowers.

Emily saw everyone greeting the locals before it was time to head in and Emily greeted  all the people she could And some would throw her compliments but because of the noise she couldn't hear them she was halfway through when someone told her it was time for the service to begin and she just waved at all the people she couldn't greet when they reached the entrance of the church and the doors where opened and everyone entered the church as protocol the queen was the last to enter and everyone stood up.

The service began, Emily and William picked their  hymnal and started to sing along.

To say the service was short would earn you a slap or maybe a punch from Emily, because during the whole service she felt like throwing up and if not throwing up she felt like passing out there and then, but she didn't and for that she was thankful for because she couldn't bare the thought of the media making up some article about how she's a drama queen.

The end of the service arrived at it was time for the family to head out and Emily was thanking the heavens that she didn't pass out or throw up.
"Hey Emily you look nice" Zara said as she saw Emily.

"Thank you I was scared that I would look like a scarecrow or something like that you know" Emily said which made Zara laugh.

To tell you the truth Zara liked Emily more them she'd ever like Kate and William knew this that's why he would always try and get Emily to go out with him more often when they were dating.

"How is Mia?"Emily asked Zara.

"She is growing and crying a lot but I wouldn't change it for any thing she is super cute" they chatted for a few minutes about kids and Zara would ask Emily how she was keeping up with being a duchess until it was time to head out.

There she would greet the people who she thought she missed at the beginning but she wasn't quite sure. Emily would see all the local kids giving the Queen flowers "one day that will be you"  she heard someone whisper in her ear, she immediately knew who it was, so she sneakily turned around but that was surely a mistake because somewhere somehow their lips met and the lights that came there after where surely blinding because Will was known as a no pda kind of guy and the media was surprised that he would kiss his wife at a family gathering ceremony.

************************************************

The Duke and  Duchess of Cambridge kissing at Easter day service and we-
"Ugh I can't believe this I'm not even going to read this crap"
"Hey don't worry about this its not a problem"
"Oh really listen to this Emily the spotlight stealer-"
"Emily stop reading this nonsense it will only anger you and stress you and remember stress is bad for the baby" Emily smiled at Will's caring self and all night all they did was talk about the baby like they did everytime.