Chapter 20

Today was the charity polo match and Williams team were playing against another team and the money they win would go to the charity of their choice.

Emily was in the royal box as she was cheering William on and she was sitting with Eugenie and Zara,  the girls seemed to be having a good time as they were all cheering for the same team.

"I feel like if Williams team loses his going to go ballistic and start throwing things around you know like throwing a little tantrum" Emily said to Zara as Emily was closest with the queen and Zara,  she was so close with the queen that they had little nicknames for each other but that is a little secret for another day.

"Trust me,  he is going to loose it if his team loses"

"Well I hope they don't because I'm not prepared for tantrums" the moment Emily said that the clock was done and it was time to hand out the medals and of course Williams team had won and Emily thanked the heavens because she couldn't deal with a grumpy old man.

Emily went down to hand out the medals to all the players and she and William shared a little sweet very long kiss and the crowds loved it as the two royals kissed.

It was very rare to see them kiss and this was a moment all cameras where out and the media was snapping away, Emily was sure that they would be articles about her and William the following day but today,  right here, right now she most probably d...

It was very rare to see them kiss and this was a moment all cameras where out and the media was snapping away, Emily was sure that they would be articles about her and William the following day but today,  right here, right now she most probably didn't care one bit she was with a loved one and that is all that mattered.

Red Carpet Kisses

Emily had her debut polo match and she was killing it as she came to support her hubby and the little or should we say amazing kiss she gave her  husband.
We're all always talking about how William and Emily are this reservation non pda couple but this Kiss surely got us rethinking this and we can most probably see William changing his ways for his young wife because he has been the type that never wanted to hold hands in public but now every time their together their always holding hands and this polo match got us fanning ourselves because that kiss was mostly probably the hottest kiss we've ever seen and you can clearly see William and Emily both smiling as they......

Emily was cut of by her phone ringing

So I saw the article on the daily Mail and my friends sent me a video~~Bradley

Emily rolled her eyes because she was just reading the article.

Oh really~~Emily

yes really I mean the whole world most probably saw it too~~Bradley

And I'm sure they're busy fanning themselves, hey what are you doing this afternoon Allison and I are going to this new restaurant~~Bradley

The moment Emily heard Allisons name she rolled her eyes,  she hadn't spoken to her former best friend after finding out she had cheated on her brother.

Sorry I'm busy what about a reschedule I'm sure we can get one where I'm not busy~~Emily

I know you're not busy so don't come with that bs here its because of Allison isn't it, Well you're coming and you two will have a proper conversation bye~~Bradley.

Emily knew there was no way of hiding it so she decided to go take a bath.

Emily we are waiting for you, hurry up~~Bradley

She quickly took her purse and walked out her apartment.

"I'm here" Emily said as she opened the door and her Rpo's where in another car

"Let's go"

The mood in the car was awkward, Emily and Allison didn't even utter one word to each other they where both quite.

They ordered their meals and Emily couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Why did you do it? " She asked Allison.

"Because it's being so-" Bradley answered but was cut off by Emily.

"Brad shush, I'm talking to Allison" Emily said to Bradley.

"I don't know, it just happened-"

"Cut the crap Allison I literally let you date my brother and then you do this to him, I don't want a shitty excuse I want the truth" Emily said glaring at Allison.

"it was a dare " Allison spilled "someone dared me to date him and break his heart I thought it would be funny-" she was cut of by a slap and Bradley thanked the heavens they where in a private room or else they would be articles about Emily and he didn't want that.

"I'm so great full you dumped him,now he can date someone who is worthy of him not some piece of crap,  I can't belive you would break your best friend's brothers heart because of a dare made by some stupid friend" Emily then bid farewell to Bradley "and oh did I say best friend I ment ex, ex bestfriend"

Bradley was just laughing.

"it's not funny Brad you should be supporting me I mean did you hear the things you said" Allison said while pouting.

"Oh Ally I would have said much meaner things I thought you really liked Josh but nope you had to break his heart I have to go come on I'm angry but,  I won't leave you here stranded" he said getting up.