Chapter 2

Christmas was fun, Daniel, Aaliyah's 2 year old son surely enjoyed the celebration since he got the most gifts and but all in all I was happy.

What I got for Christmas was surely amazing even though it was one gift, my mom gave me the ring that was passed to all the last borns of the family my greatest-grandmother's ring, the ring is important to all the woman in our family cause we all want to be like her strong and brave she was what you called a modern day princess she was loved by everyone who knew her and the boys where fighting for her, she met her sweetheart at school but they could never be together cause she was in a arranged marriage with our grandpa but the night before she got married her sweetheart gave the said ring and she always wore it instead of wearing the ring grandpa gave her, and now the ring Is mine.

27 December  2013

William is taking me on holiday for New years yay but I can't know where we're going but apparently it's somewhere in Africa I'm very happy to be coming here cause this is where my Dad's side of the family comes from.

"So Willy boy where are you taking me?" I ask
"Africa" he says in a duh voice ugh this annoying voices.

For the next hours we talk and talk and play some games we even had sex on the plane but I don't think you want to know that , but you will wether you want to or not cause this is my story. Then I hear the pilot announce that we have arrived
"Ladies and gentlemen we've reached our destination... welcome to Mozambique." mentioned the pilot.

I screech like literally Its my first time here and trust me this Is my dream holiday destination we get a cab that takes us to our hotel room and from there we rest but we have been invited to a welcome party thing where they welcome all their gu...

I screech like literally Its my first time here and trust me this Is my dream holiday destination we get a cab that takes us to our hotel room and from there we rest but we have been invited to a welcome party thing where they welcome all their guests. At party

This is literally the best party ever its really fun even though I'm just watching cause some Melanie won't dance with me

All of a sudden these three woman approach me "hello" they introduced themselves and wanted me to come dance with them, I looked at Will and he gave me the go ahead nod I thanked him as I went and danced with the ladies and let me tell you experiencing is more fun then watching cause now their teaching me how to dance and they even gave me their head crown so that I could blend in this night was surely a night to remember cause by the time I went to bed I was high on energy.

29 December 2013 second day in Mozambique

Today we're going reef diving then Will is taking me to dinner at a restaurant.

"Em hurry up we don't want you to be late now do we?" I hear my oh so loving boyfriend shout.

"What do you mean by' we don't want me to be late' when this is a together thing going on" I ask him while we walk down the sidewalk to the beach and it is a magnificent beach but we're going reef diving we meet up with the instructor who tells us what to do and all the do's and don't of reef diving which I don't pay attention to because I'm to excited he starts up the boat and we're up to some diving.

I see all the magnificent fishes and marine life there us to explore and Will and I go 'treasure hunting' cause the instructor gave us a list of things to lookout for but what I find interesting is the word ring at the bottom but none the less I look for it and guess what I find ring and William holding the said ring.

"Emily Faye Edwards you've made my world a better world from the way you laugh, smile or even cry makes my day better I can't dream of living my life without you from the first day I met you I knew that there was something about you that I just couldn't pin point but I guess this is exactly what I was looking for.... you and your perfect ways your smart remarks and the way you cry over something you've seen a million times. I thought I would never find someone so wonderful, but by God's miracle I have." He takes a deep breathe and we're are not under water anymore " this morning I woke up saying that I'm going to propose to you during dinner but seeing how happy you are right now made me rethink my question. So Will you Emily Faye Edwards do me the honour of being my Wife?"

I'm literally in tears right now and the only thing I can do is nod my head up and down a million times as he puts the ring on my ring finger and I hear people clapping around us.

Oh my goodness I'm getting married to the love of my life. I'm so freaking happy I can't believe I'm getting married its so ....... words can't explain how I feel. On our way back to the hotel all I could thing about is how I'm getting married I mean I knew that one day I was going to get married but I didn't I would be this young.

At Dinner

So Will took me to the beach where we had a very lovely dinner but I'm glad he proposed at the beach cause that was a perfect moment and nothing could have ruined it, it was so unplanned but lovely and I'm getting married.

New years was spent not the beach having fun with the locals.

02 January 2014

I dreaded this day it was the day we were going back to England back to being stalked by perverts who have nothing better to do but take pictures of   me and Will.

On the Plane

I'm busy just surfing the net cause I have nothing better to do cause someone is busy with his work.

U.K online daily mail

Spotted in Mozambique was our favourite couple Emily and Prince William the couple apparently went to Mozambique  for the New Years celebration, it has also said to be one of  Emily's gateway list so this was a dream come true for her.

One of the locals who was interviewed said  "the prince wouldn't dance with Emily and she looked bored so some of us ladies decided to go have a dance with her, honestly I thought she was going to say no or something like that but she actually seemed relieved that I asked her and was willing to dance and all in all she's a fun person to be around and absolutely gorgeous". They looked to have been enjoying themselves and we wish them the best In th future.
Next check out what Kate has been up to.
Pictures of  Emily and Williams trip to Mozambique.
Sightseeing areas on Mozambique.

"Hey what at you reading?"
"Just a article about us and Mozambique.......hey about the wedding when do we release it to the press."I asked him cause I wanted to know how long I had to celebrate this news with my family
"When we get back we can tell our families and then maybe after a month we can tell the press so that you can get lessons and all that but well deal with it when we get there so yeah lets just enjoy the plane ride."
Oh I didn't even think of all that but I'm excited nonetheless and I can't wait to marry the love if my life.