Chapt. 21

Beach house above ^^^
A/n: just so you know I'm gonna be a 'responsible writer' and write longer chapters so...goal: 2000 words.
Ella's POV

We arrive safely at Florida and a cab is waiting for us.

Finally we can see the beach house and it still looks the same. God I missed this place.

"I'm sharing a room with Tessie." Ashton says.

"Nonononono. Us girls are gonna share a room and you boys do whatever you want. I don't care." I say. We have our own room which we wanted to share so our parents did a little something to one of the rooms. The last time we came here was when we were 14.

"I call the bed on top!" I shout and run to our room.

"Me too!!" Tessa shouts.

"Fine with me. I prefer the bed below anyway." Jenna plops on the bed.

"Girls...there's something I need to tell you..." Breanne says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Well...Jason asked me to be his girlfriend!" Breanne says and we all squeal like crazy animals.

"OMGEEEE THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!! JASANNE FOREVER!!!!" Tess shouts. Breanne blushes.

"Hah! You two owe me Oreo Mcflurry ice cream and a boost drink!" I say to Tess and Jen.

"Hmph. Why couldn't he wait until tomorrow?!" Jen pouts.

"Oh well I thought he would ask you after winter dance. That was like 3 months ago." Tess says and starts laughing.

"Wait what?" Breanne says confused.

"We bet on when Jason would ask you to be his girlfriend." We say altogether.

"Oh so I'm guessing Ella won." She says.

"Yup!"

"Okay okay let's unpack now." Jen says.

"You guys wanna go for a swim after this.The weather looks good." I ask.

"Sure I'll go tell the boys." Tessa says and walk to the door but the door flew open by none other than my annoying brother.

"We're having a beach party. I have friends here that I invited so could you guys help me with the stuff. Pretty pretty please." Ashton says the last part with puppy dog eyes. I mentally flip my hair, i'm way better at those.

"Fine, fine." I say.

"Great so Ella you're on shopping duty with Damien and the rest are gonna help set up the beach." He says.

"Whatever. Bye!" I say shutting the door at his face.

"Looks like unpacking will have to wait." Tess says and we all leave the room.