Chapt. 7

Copycat tryna cop my manner

Watch your back when you can't watch

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Okay I don't know the lyrics so shut up.

Knock knock

"Come in." I say not bothering who it might be. Cause its most likely to be my brother.

"Hey." Said a familiar voice.

I snap my head to the door and see a hot smirking Damien in my doorway.

"H-hey." Why the frick am I even stuttering.

"So what are you doing up here? In my room?" I ask him in curiosity.

"Bored."

"Well you're definitely not going to be entertained up here." I say.

"Yeah, well, it's either this or hang out with Ashton who was basically making out with Tessa on the couch." He grimaced to which I reflected his expression.

"Ugh, remind me to get someone to clean the couch." I shuddered.

"Might as well by a new one." Damien chuckled.

"Hey, I was wondering - you never told me who you were dating."

"Oh Violet? Yeah she's amazing." He said with adoration. I'll be honest it did hurt to hear him say that. Wait, did he just say VIOLET?! No way, he knows that we hate each other.

"Violet?"

"Yeah. I was hoping you didn't mind. Do yo-"

"Of course not. It's your choice. But just be careful. She's not as she seems. She can be-" I got cut off by Damien.

"Yeah, whatever. Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to judge people like that. You're not perfect either." He narrows his eyes at me.

I gulped. Hurt flashed in my eyes but I masked it with a teasing smile. He's never talked to me like this before, especially about a girl. She must be special to him.

"Jeez man. Chill. What's got your panties in a twist." I tried to calm him down, hoping this argument would stop.

"How can you judge my love life when you decided to date a dickhead like Ryan? You also knew I didn't like him. Now, what? You're still trying to get over him." He snapped.

"What the fuck Damien? Why do you have to be such a fucking bitch?" I glared at him as my eyes were tearing up and my vision started to get blurry. He knows better than to bring him up.

"Oh fuck, Ella I didn't-" I cut him off.

"If you didn't mean what you said, you wouldn't have said it in the first place, fucking asshole." I say as I walk out and leave the room then down the stairs and out of the house.

I hear Damien call my name but ignore it as the tears were rolling down my face nonstop.

I reached to a playground and sat down on a swing and cried for what seemed like hours when it was getting dark but I didn't care and thought back about my past.

Flashback

"Ryan I'm not sure about this..."

"Oh come on babe, we've been dating for almost a year."

"But I don't think I'm ready yet." I said as he trailed kisses down my neck.

He groans in response. He lifts his head up and looks me in the eye pinning me on my bed.