Happily Ever After (Last Chapter)

1 month later

Bahja POV

It's 1 day before the wedding we out here in Hawaii and everything is ready for tomorrow. I'm so happy we finally tying the knot.

Luna: baby where is Xavier?

Bahja: he sleep in the playpen with Nevaeh.

Luna: oh ok cause you know he love getting into stuff.

Bre: are you guys ready for tomorrow.

Nique: hell yea we gonna turn up

Bahja: it's been two years y'all since we been together and we have been inseparable since.

Nique: shit we are one big happy family that no one can mess up.

Tiny: I'm back girls.

Nique: hey mama

Tiny: hey I had to get Deyjah's hair done for tomorrow.

Shamara: are y'all ready for tomorrow!

Bre: yup we sure are and every be ready cause after the wedding we gonna turn up.

*skips to wedding day*

We all had to sleep in separate rooms I was mad I live sleeping with my baby. but they all came in did my hair and my makeup we all decided to wear our natural hair. My mom and TT Tiny got Xavier and Nevaeh ready. I was so happy. and ready to turn up!

*skips to wedding*

Luna POV

I'm so happy to tie the knot with my baby. here she come she looks so beautiful.

Priest: Do you Luna take Bahja Rodrigues to be your wedded wife?

Luna: I do

Priest: do you Bahja take Luna Diaz to be your wedded wife

Bahja: I do

Priest: you may kiss your bride you are now wife and wife

Bahja: I'm now officially miss Diaz!

Bre POV

Here my baby come my little sister just tied the knot I'm so happy for them.

Bre: you look so beautiful baby

Nique: thank you baby.

Priest: do you Breaunna take Zonnique Pullins to be your wedded wife?

Bre: I do

Priest: Do you Zonnique take Breunna Womack to be your wedded wife?

Nique: I do

Priest: you may kiss your bride you are now wife and wife.

Nique: I am now officially Miss Womack!

Shamara & Tiny: Our babies are growing up!

Luna: ITS TIME TO TURN UP YALL!

*skips to the party!*

Nique POV

We are now all marooned and I'm so happy. and life is going to be perfect now I'm happy married and I have a family life couldn't get any better then this.

Bre: *grabs microphone* aight y'all I would like to say thank you everyone for coming to Hawaii for us to get married and me and Luna have a surprise for Nique and Bahja y'all ready.

Everyone: yea

Luna: go outside to beach.

*at the beach*

We all wait to see the surprise. and Luna and Bre start to count!

Luna & Bre: 1 2 3! look at the sky everyone!

We all look up and it's fireworks and the fireworks are in the picture we took as a family and underneath it say I love Bahja and I love you Nique.

Me and Bahja started to cry and we ran up to them and hugged so tight. and after that we partied to we got tired! and we all lived happily ever after!

THE END!

Y'all thank you so much for the votes love and comment y'all be doing like I really appreciate it I didn't think my story would be this big and I really appreciate it! SO GET READY FOR MY NEXT GIRLXGIRL BAHJA AND NIQUE STORY IT WILL BE UP EITHER TODAY OR TOMORROW!!!!!

Tiana💘💘