Its Finally Over

Nique POV

It's over we can live our lives in peace now we made sure not a single trace of us being there we made it seem like they committed suicide. Thank god cause when we get back we finally gonna finish college I'm so glad life is perfect. We can finally be a happy family.

Bre: y'all it's finally over!

Nique: And we are about to graduate college.

Bahja: We gonna have a party and we have to go to Hawaii it's a must.

Luna: finally a nice ass vacation.

Big G: Let's get some sleep y'all

Nique: K night y'all Lourdes & Deyjah there are two extra guest room right next to me and Bre's room so come on.

~6 hours later~

Bahja POV

We made it back to our house in peace and we finally left the hotel room and I'm so happy. Me and Luna are cuddled up. She was knocked out and I was watching tv. And I had to throw up so I ran to the bathroom.

Luna POV

I heard Bahja throwing up and I notice a lot of strange things going on with her she been getting a little thick and her stomach is getting big. OMG no your lying she can't be pregnant oh shit.

Luna:*runs to the bathroom* baby you ok?

Bahja:*lies* yea I'm fine.

Luna: baby you know damn we'll you can't lie to me.

Bahja:I'm scared I don't know what's wrong with me.

Luna: I think I know what's wrong.

Bahja: No not that I can't be.

Luna: We'll in the morning we will go and find out ok. come on.

Bahja:*brushes teeth* I love you so much baby.

Luna: I love you to and no matter what we find out tomorrow I'm gonna be there for you no matter what.

~next day~

Luna POV

Bahja is still sleep so I need to talk to Bre and Nique like I'm freaking out like I'm scared but I have to be strong.

Luna:*knocks on Bre's door* Bre you up?

Nique: Yea lulu come in!

Luna: Stop calling me that.

Bre: girl whatever what's going on?

Luna:*says it really fast* ithinkbahjaispregant

Nique: what?

Bre: your Lying?

Luna: I'm not she threw up last night and she been getting thick.

Nique: oh yes I'm going to be a auntie.

Bre: She is definitely pregnant.

Bahja: LUNA!!

Luna: Gotta go guys but we going to find out the truth so love you.

Bre & Nique: love you to.

Bahja POV

So I today is the day I'm honestly scared and I woke up and Luna wasn't there I called here and she ran up to the room already dressed in a tube top and some high waisted waisted jeans and some sandals and her hair was out and curly.

Luna: you ok baby?

Bahja: yea I'm scared

Luna: me to but everything is going to be ok.

Bahja: you think so?

Luna: I know so baby!

So we got into the car and we made it to the hospital and we were in the waiting and after like 25 minutes they finally called my name.

Nurse: Bahja Rodriguez?

Luna: let's go baby.

~doctors room~

Doctor: So Bahja what's going on?

Bahja: I need to see of I'm pregnant.

Doctor: ok.

He pulled out the machine and he puts this cold jelly stuff and she started looking around my stomach.

Doctor: Ok do you see that little seed looking thing?

Luna: Yea and that means?

Doctor: we'll miss Bahja you are going to be a mommy.

Bahja: OMG!!

Luna: yes!

~doctor cleans up stomach~

Doctor: you are exactly 1 month.

Bahja: ok thanks bye have a nice day.

Doctor: your welcome.

~in the car~

Luna:*driving* OMG baby we are going to be parents!

Bahja: I know can we go and get something to eat I'm hungry.

Luna: Let's go to in and out burger and grab something for Bre and Nique on our way to.

Bahja: ok

~back at the house~

Luna POV

We walked into the house and Nique and Bre were on the couch and watching tv and Bahja ran up and grabbed Xavier Nandi handed them there food.

Bahja: Ok guys we have some great news?

Nique & Bre: What?

Bahja & Luna: Were gonna have a baby!!!!

Bre & Nique: OMG WERE GONNA BE AUNTIES!!!

Omg guys this was a awesome chapter and it took me forever to write it lmao.

Comment I plan on doing another story but it's gonna be either August Alsina or Chris Brown so comment which one!

Check out my best friends story Truth of love check it out guys. thanks

Tiana😋😋