Why?

Bahja POV

So after we ran to the car we buckled up and my dad drove off so quick and Genesis was tying to follow us but she stopped running.

Big G: What the fuck happened.

Bre: That bitch knows where we live she was in the tree watching us and Bahja shot at the tree and we ran!

Big G: Aight we'll we going to Sacramento we staying at this hotel that I know my nigga runs.

Nique: I swear this time imma make sure that this bitch will die. She always know how to kill my fucking vibe.

Bahja: And Angel has another thing coming for her ass trust and believe imma whoop her ass like she did to me but ten times worse.

Luna: She used to hit you?

Bahja: The bitch would fight me *tears rolling down her face* like I did something wrong.

Luna: That bitch is gonna die today i swear she will.

Bre: So when we get to the hotel we have to call the family to tell them to come down here like I need to make sure that they are safe.

Bahja: I'll call them.

Luna POV

So after like 3 hours of the drive we made it to the hotel and we got the suite.

Bahja: *Calls the family* They all Said they close by they'll be here in like 15 min.

Nique: I'm going to lay down with Xavier he is getting cranky.

Bre: Ok night baby

Nique: Night

Bre: So as much as I hate to say this we have to start and get ready for war again.

*Knock on the door*

Luna: *opens door* hey guys thanks for getting here.

Tiny: what's going on guys?

Bre: Me and Bahja's exs have come back we were at the beach and we notice them and Bhajs shot at them and then we got into the car and now we here.

Bahja: What room are y'all staying in?

Tiny: We are sharing the second deluxe presidential suite across from y'all. And why are there so many security guards? And where is Nique and Xavier.

Bre: Xavier was getting cranky so she went to put him to sleep.

Tiny: oh ok we'll we going to sleep night y'all.

Luna: Night ma see you in the morning!

So me and Bahja went to the bed and we cuddled it felt like we never cuddled before.

Bahja: Baby I'm scared

Luna: Why baby?

Bahja: Because Angel is crazy and will do everything to kill me or try to get me back.

Luna: Don't worry baby I'm here and I will never leave you no matter what. Baby I love you nothing will happen to you.

Bahja: Aw baby I love you to baby.

And we fell asleep in each others arms.

Awe comment Whatchu think about this chapter and what is going to happen next. So a lot of people are saying August Alsina and Chris Brown so I need y'all final decision. thanks for the love and support guys😘😘

Tiana😋😋