Friends Again Part 2

Ray POV

So we all chillin at the house and Rihanna fell asleep and I dropped her off to Keisha. and went back to Nique's place. I need her back as my best friend again. Like honestly I miss her because she was always there for me!

Ray: Nique can I talk to you?

Nique: yea let's go outside.

~goes outside~

Nique: wassup?

Ray: I'm sorry I didn't mean to cheat on you. I lost your trust and I miss your being your bestfriend always close. can we please be BESTFRIENDS again?!

Nique: as much as I want to punch you in the throat for what you did of course we can be BESTFRIENDS!

Ray: YAS Bish YAS!

Bre: OMG!

Nique: what happened?

Bre: something happened to Xavier he ain't breathing

Nique: OMG my baby!

Luna POV

So we all rushed to the car and rushed to hospital. Nique is crying her eyes out. and Bre is doing everything in her power not to go crazy!

Bre: Luna can we talk?

Luna: let's go.

We went to a empty hospital room and I sat on the bed. and Bre ran into my arms and cried like she died. Nique ran in and did the same. by this time all three of us were crying and we left the room cause the doctor came out to talk to us.

Bre: how is he?

Nique: is my baby gonna make it?

Doctor: Baby Xavier is great he is fine and great he had a allergic reaction what did you feed him?

Bre: I gave him some of my clementine

Doctor: so that's what he is allergic to so he can't have any clementines and oranges.

Bahja: can we see him?

Doctor: yup he can go home tomorrow!

Tiny: WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BABY?!

Bahja: he had a allergic reaction to clementines he allergic to oranges basically!

Tiny: is he ok?

Luna: he is done and he can go home tomorrow!

Bre POV

We walked into the room and he looked perfectly fine he was even sitting up on his own.

Nique: my baby!

Bre: thank god your ok.

*Xavier Smiles*

Luna: I love his smile!

Bahja: my baby thank god your ok!

Bre: me and Nique gon stay with him can y'all pick me us up tomorrow?

Bahja: of course I'm tired can we go now

Luna: yup bye y'all!

~home~

Bahja POV

We finally made it him and I have gotten so huge my baby is growing! aw tomorrow we find out the sex I'm praying for a girl!

Luna: baby!

Bahja: Whatchu want fool?

Luna: I love you! It's gonna be a girl I already know for a fact!

Bahja: yea yea yea whatever night baby

Luna: night baby girl!