Its Going Down And Its Done

Nique POV

So we had to leave my baby I didn't want to. I hate that I had to leave him he is only 3 weeks my baby. That hotel better keep them safe or else all of them niggas will die.

Bre: You ok baby?

Nique:*sad* what do you think?

Bre: I know baby I didn't want to leave him either but after this we can live a happy life.

Nique:*crying* but still he is only 3 weeks.

Bre:we have to make sure he is safe. It's gonna be ok we gonna make it and we gonna get Deyjah back.

Luna: Ok so y'all it's gonna be a 5 hour flight the hotel is ready so let's get some rest.

Bre: Ok come on Nique.

Bre POV

So we walked to my room on the plane on we got on the bed we cuddled and she started crying her eyes out.

Bre: What's wrong baby.

Nique: As strong as it seems I am I'm fucking scared. my baby is in Cali and were going to Minnesota I'm leaving him. It's like my life has died.

Bre: Baby it's going to be ok let's get some sleep please. Everything is going to be ok don't worry.

Nique: Night baby.

Bre: Night.

~5 hours past~

Luna: Come on guys the car is waiting for us outside.

Bahja POV

So we made it to the hotel and we all knocked out and we woke up at 2 in the afternoon. we ate and them got ready for war.

Big G: Ok we got our boys watching the place and they all still there.

Nique: Are the girls in a different room?

Big G: yea they are they are upstairs.

Nique: Aight let's roll out.

Luna POV

This is it we are going to end this fucking war and for once and for all. I can't wait to kill these bitches.

Luna: Me and Nique bust through the door Bre and Bahja go get the girls.

Bre: Ok!

Luna:*bust through the door* Hello Motherfucker.

Genesis: oh shit *grabs gun*

Nique: *points gun at Genesis* Don't even bitch.

Bre: Deyjah?

Lourdes: In here Bre!

Bahja: OMG are you guys ok?

Deyjah: Yea we good!

Bre: Let's go.

Nique: Genesis you know in really sick and tired of you when you gonna learn that Bre don't love you?

Genesis: when I'm dead hoe.

Nique: we'll great to know cause I arranged it for you.

Angel: I don't know who you are but bitch you need to the fuck off.

Luna: Bitch remember me the one that knocked you out Bahja ain't yours hoes.

Angel: Bitch Bahja is mine and always will be mine hoe.

Luna: Actually Incase you didn't get the memo she is mine.

Bahja: Angel this for all the times you hurt me *whoops her ass*

Angel: Bahja why I ain't do shit to you?

Bahja: Bitch your wrong cause you were drunk and high you hurt me so bad. Baby end that hoe.

Luna: No problem baby *smirks* my pleasure *shoots her in your head* bye hoe.

Genesis: Oh shit.

Nique: That's right Genesis say bye hoe any last words?

Genesis: Yea Bre I love you so much and always will *crying*

Bre: We'll I don't love you I have a family now and you put us in danger.

Genesis: I'm sorry baby.

Bre: We'll I am sorry for my son and I will make sure he will never ever know you and make sure you won't get to see his face. Nique you already know what to do.

Nique:*smirks* my pleasure baby *shoots her in her head*

Lourdes: let's go home please

Big G: Let's go y'all.

Comment Whatchu think the next chapter is going to be about.

My best friend made a story it's called Truth Of Love check it out y'all please thanks.

August Or Chris Story to write comment!!😁

Tiana😋😋