Mommy To Be

Bahja POV

How I can't wait for my baby to be born like I want a girl. I can't wait to tell my family oh we should have cookout like I can't wait.

Bahja: we should have a cookout with the fam and tell them plus we graduate to!

Nique: OMG YAS!

Bre: I got the hotel ready for us when we go to Hawaii.

Luna: I can't wait y'all and we graduate college wow life has gone by so quickly I'm so glad we went through this together.

Bahja: I'm so tired I'm going to bed night!

Luna: night guys

~skips to the graduation~

Luna POV

We just graduated I'm so happy we had all our family there I wish my mom was here to see this my favorite aunt came to Cali and to see me graduate and I was so happy.

After we finished taking our Instagram pictures we went home and changed and everyone came over and we had a huge cookout and Bahja was so excited to tell everyone the good news!

Bre:*Yells* EVERYONE BAHJA AND LUNA HAVE A IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Bahja: Ok y'all so me and Luna are going to be mommies!!

Everyone:*clapping* congrats.

Shamara: Imma be a grandmother yay!

Bre POV

This is time I finally do it only Luna knows about it I look at her and I knew it was time I grab Nique and we went to the middle Bahja was holding Xavier and Luna was recording.

Luna: Everyone shut up thanks.

Bre:*gets down on one knee* Zonnique Jailee Pullins Will you please marry me?

Nique: OMG yes Bre *crying*

Tiny: My baby is getting married!!

Short chapter I know but read my new thug story called Thug Love Or Nah? It's a August Alsina story!

Tiana😋😋