Friends again?

Nique POV

So we going to the beach with MB oh just fucking perfect. The last thing I want. I could tell Bre knew I didn't want to go!

Nique: Baby take Xavier so I can change!

Bre: Ok bae!

Ray POV

Ayeee I got a POV finally. a nigha was struggling. but anyway I can't believe that Nique has a baby wow. And she looking good. But my phone is ringing. it's my baby mama Rachel.

Ray: hello?

Rachel: i can't take care of her anymore I'm leaving and I'm dropping her off to you come outside now!

Ray: what do you mean? you tired of what?

Rachel: Rihanna is too much for me ok I can't stand her fucking cry!

Ray: whatever *hangs up*

Nique: what's wrong ray?

Ray: baby mama I gotta go be right back!

I ran outside to go and get Rihanna and she was crying and she looked like pure shit I got her and her stuff and I slam the door and she left. I came back and Nique was going crazy.

Nique POV

I saw ray come in with that baby she was so cute but gosh that baby looked like pure shit I went fucking crazy. LIKE WHO THE FUCK WOULD DO THAT TO THIER KID LIKE BRUH!

Nique: what the fuck happened to her omg!

Ray: how the fuck am I supposed to know shit she was with her mama!

Bahja: give me the baby!

~1 hour later~

Roc POV

After all the yelling and screaming and I got Xavier to sleep they came back down and my little niece looked so much better her hair was done and she was clean and she smelled fresh!

Ray: OMG thank you so much guys

Rihanna: dada!

Nique: awwwwww

Ej: let's go to the beach already please

Luna POV

So we finally left the fucking house and now we at the beach chilling and Bahja was laying next to me and she was taking selfies and I snatched her phone.

Bahja: why you gotta play games like that!

Luna: because I felt like it!

Bahja: gimme my phone please!

Luna: nope not until you give me a kiss!

Jacob POV

I saw Bahja and Luna and they looked so happy. I realized that she was so happy and her being pregnant made her glow!

Bre POV

So me and Nique are chilling and Xavier looks so happy and I can't believe that we will be getting married I'm so happy and to know that I have a family makes me so happy!

Nique: baby?

Bre: yea

Nique: I love you so much and I'm glad that I'm marrying you!

Bre: I love you too.

Xavier: mama

Bre: awww he said his first words.

Ray POV

I'm sitting here alone with Rihanna she playing in the sand I saw this girl come up running after her son and he ran into me damn his momma was pretty.

???: Oh my gosh King you don't go into peoples arms unless you know them I'm so sorry.

Ray: no it's ok my name is ray and yours is beautiful?

???: my name is Diamond and who is this little girl right there hi pretty!

Ray: this is my daughter Rihanna!

Diamond: aw she is so pretty!

Ray: thanks so can I get your number?

Diamond: yea here *gives number*

Ray: I gotta go but imma text you bye diamond!

Diamond: bye ray!

Awww wasn't this a cute ass chapter!!! sorry I know it was kinda short but it's cool! But Imma update again!

Tiana💘💘