'Lie to Me' by 5sos (Luke Hemmings Smut) (The Youngblood Series)

Summary: Luke makes (Y/N) pick between him and her boyfriend. 

(Smut /  Unprotected Sex / Spanking / Oral; Female Receiving)
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please, scroll through the story to find something you might like. 
(Request: kookieznplay) (Words: 2k) (Part 2: Ghost of You, Part 3: If Walls Could Talk, Part 4:  Better Man)

--

Dressed in a little black dress and a leather jacket per his request, I knock on his front door, looking around me to see if anyone is watching me. I wait for him to open the door, getting jittery and anxious about seeing him tonight. With my boyfriend back in town in a couple of hours, Luke's booty call was the worst thing that could happen, but he has such power over me that I got in my car and drove to his place without realizing it.

Luke opens the door, quickly pulling me into the house without a word. I chew on my bottom lip looking at his face as he tenses up, while he removes my jacket, dropping it to the ground.
"You are late." He growls leaning down to grab my chin and yanking my head up.
"I am sorry. I came as fast as..." I begin but he places his thumb on my lips, stopping me.
"You are sorry what, little slut?" He demands, hissing through greeted teeth.
"I am sorry I am late, Sir." I mumble. I watch his lips form a smirk, revealing how pleased he is with the phrase.
"Good." He growls, pulling me to the wall. My back hits the hard cold surface making me squeal in pain. Before I can recover from the blast, I am with my chest on the wall, dress hitched over my ass, and Luke humming pleased.
"Looks great. Let's see if you can take it today..." He whispers, pressing his body upon mine. I feel his hard-on press against my ass, making me grind on him. His hand lands on my buttcheek, making me yelp.
"Come on little whore, I know your ass can take a couple of slaps, can't it?" He asks, running his hand soothingly over the part he just slapped. I nod my head and stick my ass out for him, knowing that this will please him. His arm is propped up against the curve of my waist, pressing my chest on the wall.
"I see you get it easily." He comments, raising his hand and landing it on my ass again. 

The first slap almost never hurts and he seems to know it, starting me with a mild force. Taking his time to rub on my ass, the arm that was on my waist now reaching to pull at my hair.
"Does your boyfriend know you like it rough? Can his vanilla ass give it right to you?" He growls, the slap delivered on my ass being fully forced. My skin feels like it's on fire, the stinging now being more intense, but still not pushing me to my edge.
"No." I moan, choking as the next slap is delivered right after the previous. I turn my head over my shoulder, trying to look at him, but the hand tangled in my hair forces my head back to place.
"He doesn't know how to please you, does he? He doesn't know where to touch you, does he?" He asks again; we've been through those questions in the past, but I guess he constantly needs assurance.
"I asked you a question and I am expecting an answer." He growls, spanking me one more time, his hand squeezing my ass after it lands on it.
"He doesn't, he doesn't." I scream, my body sliding down the wall.
"Who do you belong to?" He asks, snatching my head back. I have to catch my breath before answering, but Luke seems to ignore that.
"I said, who do you belong to?" He growls, slapping my ass again. Tears roll down my cheeks by now, with every slap I jolt up.
"You, I belong to you." I cry. I hear him chuckle, satisfied by my response. He releases my hair, stroking his hand over my bum softly to soothe the redness and stinging. Hooking his fingers in my panties, he pulls them down, kneeling down as he lowers them.
"Fuck, you are dripping. Your underwear is almost sticking to your pretty cunt." He comments, digging his nails in my flesh. I gasp, chills running down my spine. Once my underwear reaches my knees, his hand sticks between my lips, making his fingers coated with wetness. He presses his hand and moves it back and forth, giving me a little something to make my stomach knot.
"Don't let those roll down your legs." He orders before he dips his tongue between my folds. I scream in pleasure, trying to claw on the wall in front of me. He rolls my clit with his tongue, slurping on my wetness. I grind against his face, doing everything I can to get as much pleasure as possible.
"Fuck, this is so good." I choke. Luke hums before he traces my hole with his tongue. Thrusting it inside me, I feel like my body is on fire, goosebumps erupting all over my skin. His hands grope my ass, massaging it softly. My eyes are shut and my face is pressed against the wall, completely giving in.
I feel my throat drying up and my blood running thick inside me.
"I am so close..." I fight for breath.