'Lie to Me' by 5sos (Luke Hemmings Smut) (The Youngblood Series)

Start from the beginning

Luke gets up before I could cum, ruining everything for me. I almost snap at him, but then I remember the last time I did that, I had a bruised ass for a week. Thankfully, my boyfriend was out of town touring and it didn't give us away.
"You will cum when I tell you to, you know the rules." He groans, spinning me around to face him. I part my lips and nod, enjoying this rough look on him.
"Good girl. You are such a good girl for daddy, aren't you?" He smirks, stroking my face in circles.
"I am, daddy." I reply, smiling at him. He leans down to kiss me, beginning softly. His tongue traces my bottom lip as he unzips my dress, fingertips grazing my naked skin. I let him slip his tongue in my mouth, granting him full dominance over my body; not that it was needed, he already does whatever he wants with my body. 

The kiss turns passionate, he is kissing me almost like his life depends on this particular kiss. My hands find their way to his body, but he quickly grabs them and puts them together. He stares at me angrily; I can't read him right now, today is unlike any other day.
Not breaking eye contact, he presses my body more on the wall, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

Thumb pressed against my throat, he makes me look at him.
"Are you going to be a good slut for me?" He asks me, unzipping his jeans. I nod, parted lips and walls still spasming from the ruined high. The tip of his cock grazes between my lips, the only thing keeping me steady on the wall being his body.
"Use words, princess." He orders. I feel his precum oozes from the tip, my wetness mixing with it as he rubs his cock along my hole.
"I am, daddy. I am going to be so good for you. Just, give me your cock, please." I plead, edging closer.
"Oh, I am princes... I just need to hear from your lips how bad you want my cock. Tell me babygirl, how bad do you want my thick cock to stretch your tight walls? How bad do you want my tip hitting your back wall? How bad do you want me to cum deep inside you, make you feel my cock throb?" He asks, teasing me as he kisses my exposed skin.
"Please, Luke, don't do that to me right now." I whine weakly. He slaps my cheek, lightly, making my eyes go wide.
"Do you think you are the one in charge here, pretty girl? Do you think that you can tell me what to do and what not? Do you need a reminder of who you belong to?" He asks; his pupils are fully blown, darker than ever.
"No... Just, please... Let me feel your cock. Please." I gasp.

Luke smirks and slams inside me, giving me no time to adjust. Fully in and then out, he takes his time before he thrusts in, biting his lip as he enjoys me melting into a puddle in front of him.
The moment he thrusts his hips on mine, driving his cock deep inside me, my hands go o the back of his neck, gripping tightly until my nails are leaving marks on his skin. I hear him groan in frustration, throwing his head back.
His thick veins pulse against my walls, making my stomach tumble. Fuck, he just started and I already am going mad.
"My little whore. Tell me what you are." He demands, slamming hard inside me.
"Your slut." I cry, rolling my hips on his.
"Louder, I need my neighbors to know." He groans.
"Your slut. Your fucking slut, your perfect little toy." I almost scream, my voice breaking at the end from the pleasure as Luke hits right on my g-spot.
"Fuck. Please do that again." I scream, my toes curling. Luke chuckles and slams his hips against mine, his skin slapping on my skin, and his body clenching as my walls begin tightening around him.
"You like that, babygirl?" He asks cockily.
"Yes daddy, so much. I am so close, please, let me cum..." I plead, feeling the knot in my stomach about to snap once more. Luke just smiles at me, leaning down to kiss me as he moves his hips sloppily.

I cum, biting his lip as my body jiggles and jolts. My nails dig in his skin as my head falls back. I scream his name between curses, feeling like my whole body is tearing down from the inside.
Luke follows suit, cumming inside me as he growls through gritted teeth. I look at his face, tensed and red from the orgasm.
We both pant for breath, smiling at each other.
"Hi." He says softly, kissing my lips softly as well.
"Hi." I giggle.
"I've missed you." He says, letting me back on my feet but still holding me as my legs are jelly.
"I know. I've missed you too." I state, stroking his cheek. 

I get out of the shower, making sure I have cleaned Luke's scent of me. I walk into his bedroom where my dress is, humming a tune. Luke stares at me, smiling tiredly.
"You are gorgeous." He comments. I smile, letting my towel loose as I pick up the little black dress.
"It's the afterglow of a great fuck." I reply, making him chuckle.

"Can you stay the night?" He asks out of the blue.
"Luke, you know that he is going to be back tonight. He will want to see me." I reason. Luke groans jumping up.
"Screw him." He shouts.
"I am not sure you would want that." I state, slipping in my dress.
"I am serious, (Y/N). I am tired of this."
"You knew since day 1 about it, Luke." I groan.
"Yes, but I am fucking in love with you and I am tired of you leaving and going back to him. I am tired of sitting in a room that still has your scent in it while picturing him undressing you. I am tired of all of this, (Y/N)." He states, looking as serious as ever.
"Luke..." I begin but he stops me.
"No, (Y/N). Don't try to sugar coat it. You know how I feel about you, the choice is yours. But remember that if you leave now, I won't be here when you are back.
"What are you saying, Luke?"
"It's either him or me. Pick." He says, making the room fall into complete silence after that.