Knocking, I waited a few seconds before she came and answered the door. Once she turned around from locking the door I scooped her up in a tight hug. We stayed like that for a little bit until I walked her backwards with my arms still around her waist and hers around my neck. Sitting down on the couch I sit her on my lap.

"Got a nice lil place here

"Got a nice lil place here." I looked around her living room placing my hand on her thigh.

"You think so? Thanks," she looked around as well. "You really missed me huh?" She looked at me with a cocky smirk. "That was a nice hug you gave me."

"Hell yeah. I mean I already told you I did on the plane. I couldn't really show you how much I did on the flight, but I can now." I put my face in her neck and kissed it a couple of times.

Her breathing started to get choppy and she started to move around in my lap, which wasn't a good idea since I am a man. A man who hasn't been shown any attention. Despite what most think of how rappers are, I don't get down like that. I don't go around just fuckin anybody. I'm also not going to lie and say I haven't had my dick wet, because then I'd be lying. I haven't gotten any play in about two weeks though. I haven't had time.....and I may have been thinking about Faith. Maybe.

She moved my head from her neck and started kissing me. She kissed me. We were going at it. Tongue and all. I gripped her thighs and changed her position into straddling. She placed her hands on both sides of my face and slowed the kiss down. Yo not gone lie. I'm bout ready to take her down on this couch, but I know she wouldn't allow that to go down.

Someone clearing their throat caused Faith to jump off of my lap. Her best friend, Nyasia. "Mm. I see you bitch. Hey Dave," She smirked and laughed, laying down on the chaise. "You're sitting on my blanket." She reached her hand over to receive her blanket from me and relaxed, flipping the channel on the tv.

I've never seen Faith so flustered and embarrassed. Her cheeks were visibly red and she was kind of stuck.

"Um Dave let's go to my room," She finally spoke, getting up from the couch and leading me to her room.

"Use a condom!" Nyasia yelled from the living room.

"Oh my gosh." Faith sped walked to her room and quickly shut the door behind me. "I am so sorry about that. You can sit on my bed." She said, avoiding eye contact with me.

I pulled her over to me so that she was standing between my open legs, interlocking our fingers

I pulled her over to me so that she was standing between my open legs, interlocking our fingers. "Nah don't even start that shit. We not about to repeat LA." I told her seriously. We both grown. Let's not play these little kid games.

"What are you talking about?" She scrunched her eyebrows.

"That shy, awkward thing you do after we get too close. To be specific, after we kiss. Chill out. You good. I enjoy kissin you, bein near you, touchin you. Allat." I told her all of that while looking into her eyes. I want to see what we're doing, where we're going, and if this possibly turn into a relationship. I can't tell right now, but the chemistry is there between the two of us.

She looked down with a small smile. "You're right. I'm sorry. Like I told you back in LA, you're the first guy that has taken a liking to me so this is all very new to me," She looked down again before looking back into my eyes. "But I'm willing to experience this new page in my book with you." We both smiled at each other.

"Yo what are you doing to me," she chuckled and put her face in the crook of my neck with my hands resting the back of her thighs. "You got me all mushy and actually beginning to feel for someone else. This is wild."

"I've been in a relationship and I'm feelin the same way you are. Like this is my first experience wit a girl. So the question should be what are YOU doing to ME." I turned it back around on her. I'm honestly feeling the same way she is.

"Or maybe we should just ask what are we doing to each other? That way we don't have to direct it specifically to one another. Yeah. Let's go with that." Faith goofily said and yawned at the same time.

"You tired baby?"

"Yeah. I need a nap. This time difference is something." She mumbled.

I pulled her on top of me and I laid us straight back onto the bed for a minute before she wanted to get under the covers. She turned her tv on and played something low just to have sound.

"Do you have to get going?" She mumbled while laying on my chest.

"Nah not right away. I can lay witchu until you fall asleep. I'll have to get going once you do though."

She kind of whined, but nonetheless accepted the little time we got and do have to spend with each other. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and she eventually went to sleep twenty minutes later. I slowly unwrapped my arm from around her gathered my things.

"Bye baby." I whispered and leaned over to kiss her forehead. Then I left out of her apartment.
~~~~~~~
I think I'm going to start writing the text messages like this. I like the lay out and how other authors do it on here. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!