David.

Faith

Faith

Baby

Baby talk to me. I'm sorry
if I made you mad.

Can you stop? 😒

Talk to me 😩 I'm sorry

I just find that corny asf. That man is not worried about you. All you had to
do was ask to switch seats.
I didn't need all the extras. I wanted my window seat too negro! 😤

I mean you can always
have the best seat
on this whole plane. 😛

I put my phone down and looked over at him. He stuck is tongue out and gave me a goofy face.

"I freaking hate you," I nudged his shoulder laughing at him.

"No you don't," he wrapped his long arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. "I'm sorry." He mumbled in my ear. "You forgive me?" He continued.

He made me shiver with that one. I'm feeling real Ella Mai Boo'd Up right now.

"Mhm" I replied.

"Nah. I need to hear you. Do you forgive me?"

"Yes David I forgive you. Move now." I tried to shrug him off.

"Chill. Damn. You doing too much."

I went ahead and chilled my ass out. I huffed and relaxed in his embrace.

"Why you ain't tell me you were getting on this flight?" I asked him.

"I wanted to surprise you. I know we haven't been able to chill since our date and I know you understand, but I still feel bad. I was looking forward to spending some more time with you. Then you told me you were heading back to New York and I was also done with business in LA so I got the same flight as you." He looked down at me and said.

Awwwww David! That's so cute. He really missed me just as much as I missed him.

"Awww you really missed little ole me? Precious." I smiled

"I did," he looked in my eyes. "You know what else I missed?" I raised my eyebrows as if saying what. "Them lips."

"Oh please," I laughed. "We only kissed once. How you miss em?" I questioned, amused.

"I still remember how they felt on mine though. I miss the feeling." He shrugged.

"Mm. That's nice." I chuckled. Okay? I'm still not going to kiss you. He really feening.

He smacked his lips and turned towards the window, taking his arm from around me. "Maaan whatever."

"Really David? I'm just joking. Grow up." I looked at him still laughing.

He still didn't look over at me. I started to rub the back of his neck. Then massaging his scalp. He peeked over at me. A few seconds later he laid his head on my shoulder with me still playing in his hair. I kissed his forehead. He mugged me because that's not where he wanted my lips, but uhh homeboy. You better take what I give you.