|1|

Park Sooyoung POV

It has been five years since I left Korea. I now live in Los Angles, California with Victoria. Victoria has been nice to me always. She's just like a mom to me.

I already graduated college and I'm now the director of financing in 'SKorean Airlines' in US. It's a Korean Airline but there's also here in US.

I am already 23 years old. I grew a lot. I was only 18 when I arrived here.

I video chat with Jisung, Chanyeol Oppa, Sulli, Appa, Lisa, and Yeri sometimes. It's kinda hard to find a good time because of the time difference.

If your asking if I have friends, I do. Krystal is the daughter of Victoria. She's like a sister to me. She works as a doctor here.

There's also Somi. She's half korean and I met her at college. She's been my best friend ever since. She is an architect at a good firm.

And there's Lee Taeyong. The cool guy I guess in our group of friends. We work in the same company but he's a pilot.

Of course the last is Kang Daniel. I met him on the plane and we've been friends since then. We casually met each other. He's the Vice President of Skorean Airlines. So he's my boss.

All of them know about my disease.

My Arrhythmia has been cured. I went to a really good hospital and I was cured. But it also has effects sometimes. I still have to drink medicine on a regular basis.

It's been fun in us. And if you're asking if I haven't moved on yet. I have. It's been five years. Who wouldn't move on.

•••

I have already changed. I'm wearing a pencil skirt and a long sleeved shirt. There's a board meeting today and I have to come.

I go down the house and see Victoria cooking. She already packed my lunch.

"Good morning Victoria." I Said.

"You have a board meeting right?" Victoria Said.

"Yeah..Why?" I Said.

"Daniels already out waiting for you." Victoria Said.

"Thanks Victoria." I Said.

And she just smiled.

I go outside and see Daniel outside his car.

I went and hugged him.

"Good morning Soo." Daniel Said.

"Good morning Mr. Kang." I Said to him.

He laughed.

"Come I'm now or else we're gonna be late for our board meeting." He Says.

"Alright." I Said.

The we both go in the car.

He starts driving.

"What do you think the board meeting is about?" I asked.

"Dad told that it was something with the Korean branch. Because a company in Korea wants to collaborate in a project to make a deal." He Said.

By the way, Daniel is the son of the Chairman of the company. That's why he knows this stuff.

"Ohh..ok." I Said.

Then after a couple of minutes, we arrived there.

We went inside and all the people stood clear. If course, the Vice President of the company was there.