~ Chapter 12 ~

After going to her pod to get the prosthesis for the dragon and brush her hair, (The rain had completely mess hair up) Poppy ran towards the lake where Hairless also seemed to be spending his afternoons.

- Hairless ! She exclaimed when she saw him.

He seemed to be sleeping on the edge of the cliff for a long time; the first snow had covered his front legs. As a result, his formerly gray paws looked white. His ears straightened when he saw the princess. He got up and approached her cautiously: what did she bring in this bag?

-I brought you many good things to eat!

She opened the bag on the floor and lot of food came out. chocolate cupcakes, vegetables and even a ...

He began to grunt in fear, even cooked and dead, this thing was possessed! Poppy jumped and lifted the cooked bird from the pile of food. He uttered a frightful roar and Poppy immediately threw the bird down the cliff. The piece of meat fell into the water.

- Ok! Shhhh! You don't like that? Me neither do I like grilled birds, it's Creek that eats this often so I thinked ....

But she stopped talking, noticing that the NightFury was starting to taste a piece of chocolate cupcakes she had cooked. Hairless tried to ignore her, ashamed ... It was not his fault if he was afraid of birds!

-Oooooh, you prefer chocolate ... What did you eat before our meeting?

Hairless began to panic, he had to find an excuse soon! He began to search in the pile, what could eat a dragon? A smell of fish came to fill his nostrils. He grabbed it and began to eat the salmon ... He surprise himself adoring the fish ... raw.

- Fish? And raw? It looks ... delicious? Poppy whispered uncertainty.

That must have been another effect of his Trollagon powers: he ate raw fish without any problem ... and he loved it! He was so focused on finding other fish that he did not notice that Poppy was quietly heading close to his tail.

"Good ..." she whispered when she tied the prosthesis.

The NightFury headed for the edge of the cliff, Poppy was going to jump to the side to avoid being hit by one of his paws, but her dress was hanging on the prosthesis! She silently tried to unhook while the black dragon admired the forest, not noticing her presence.

Hairless stared at the forest, how it looked when we flew over it? He still didn't understand why he couldn't fly.

It must be a matter of practice, he thought.

He opened his wings, and took a deep breath before throwing himself into the void. He thought for a moment that he was going to fall into the lake but the wind carried him upwards and he flew away effortlessly! He uttered a shout of joy that resulted in a joyous roar. The cold wind gave him tears in his eyes, but he did not care; the sensation was incredible!

- IT WORKS!!! Cried a familiar voice behind him.

He glanced under his paw and almost choked when he noticed Poppy hanging on his tail! She held that thing with her hands, but he did not see what. Hairless immediately tried to land but he did not take care to check where.

He fell head first into the lake. He pulled out the head of the water, panicked, he looked for the princess. He growled:

- Powy?

He is surprised to be - almost - able to pronounce the name of the princess as a dragon. The pink troll came out of the water laughing:

-YAHOO!!!

He swam to her like a dog and grabbed her by the jacket she was wearing. He brought her back to the shore and observed what she had hooked to his tail; a prosthesis