~ Chapter 16 ~

Thank you for 4.18 K 😱😍

And all the gifts, messages of encouragement...That's just crazy! I LOVE YOU GUYS! 😭❤

----------

- Hello! Kitten shouted, jumping on his back.

Branch laughs, caressing the soft winter fur of the little trollagon perch on his shoulder. December was beginning and they hadn't quarreled at all since the last full moon night, 2 weeks ago ... Even though a question kept bothering them:

Why didn't Kit hear the voice and not suffer on a full moon night?

The gray troll was completely obsessed by this question ... Moreover, his nightmare continued, the fog, the pain, the volcano ... And the silouhette.

It was new, when Branch was in the fog, another voice added: a girl who seemed to moan with fear:

- Please, I'm waiting for you here, save me!

- But where are you?

Then, the silhouette appeared, she looked like a troll with dragon wings ... Branch ran towards her but the shadows prevailed ... What did that mean?

Kitten was talking only about the approaching Christmas Day. When we think about it, Kitten is a colorful troll... Even though Branch wanted to know who he was, his new friend continued to hide his true identity, which Branch respected.

- So, do you want to play ? Kitten asked, licking his face.

- Go ahead and I'll catch you, Kit!

The little green dragon ran away, dragging his heavy tail behind him. Branch left him in advance and when Kitten was far enough, Branch went on all fours and caught him running. He flattened him on the snowy ground and his "cousin" laughed by giving him a few paws in his belly.

- Okay, Okay! I have to get Poppy for her class now.

Kit frowned:

- Are you going to continue your way?

Branch approved:

- Yes, I think she's close to understand! He ruffled the fur on his head.

* * *

Under Branch's serious gaze, Poppy continued to hang her jacket on the oak branch. It was always the same thing ... and she would be supposed to decorate the village with the SnackPack for Christmas! .. Or to fly with his dragon, Hairless! Every day they flew into the sky and counted the stars in the night sky ... She smiled softly as she thought of the dragon's happy face.

As the snow prevented Branch from lying down in his hammock, he was beside her, leaning against a tree. Poppy didn't know he was thinking exactly the same thing.

- Again.

What she did ... She hung up her jacket for what seemed like the hundredth time, losing her little smile ... The gray troll did as if he had not noticed her, suspecting that she was thinking of something else. He shook his head.

- No, not like this. Where is your energy?

- What?

The gray troll stepped towards her and took her jacket. He threw the jacket down and growled:

- Pick up your jacket.

- But you just throw it on the floor! The princess got angry, Why don't you do it yourself?