~ Chapter 11 ~

It's the fanfiction's ''trailer'' ;)) If you look at it, you can have fun doing theories! (spoiler alert)

-------------------

Two days had passed since Trolloween's holiday. Poppy was sitting on a stool in the pod of Satin and Chenille. The twins were still arguing over the motive they had to put on the strange thing the princess had asked them to make. The pink troll did not tell them what it was; a protesis for Hairless's tail.

Two days ago, the night of Trolloween, she and her father were going to see Branch ... the surprise had been big when the King had asked gray troll service ... and this service he has ... 

Accepted.

Poppy shook her head, Branch had surely seen an opportunity to show him something about monsters. So, she had followed him to his bunker, the two Trolls had established a planning quickly and were each returning home, rather uncomfortable. But hey, now she was going to see him all before midday. All he had to show her for now ...

- Hang your Jacket.

- Uh ... I don't know if you remember but, my father asked you to teach me defense techniques ... not to teach me to hang my coat on the branch of a tree .. .

Still, she hung her jacket on the oak branch.

- Take off your jacket, ordered the gray troll. He was lying in a hammock.

- Branch ...

- The King asked me to give you defense classes. That's what I do. I am the teacher and you do not have the right to criticize my way of teaching.

She had sighed, and continue the same thing all before noon.

- Spirals, it would be prettier! Protest Chenille again.

- No! Lightning gives a more energetic appearance! Satin shouted.

- Girls, I don't care about the spirales or the lightning , you know? As long as it's practical and it looks like what I want ...

Satin had already started sewing lightnings in the green fabric. Chenille turned to her, smiling.

- Pratical? I think I heard Branch! She laughed, Poppy felt her cheeks warm up, knowing who she was thinking about two seconds ago ...

- All these past afternoon with this grumpy, you must have fun! Satin added, winking at him.

-Well ... for the moment, he shows me the forest instead ... did you finish?

The twins showed her their work to finish; they had cut out the giant green leaf so that it looks a lot like the tail fin of the NightFury. The pale green lightnings that had added Satin gave a beautiful appearance! As Poppy had asked them, they had to add two belts so that the pink troll could attach it to Hairless's tail. Poppy smiled and took the prosthesis in her hands, a big smile on her lips.

- You still do not tell us what it's going to serve you ... Chenille commented.

- It's ... uh ... It's for ... actually it's for a friend and he did not tell me what it's for ...

Satin looked puzzled, the princess rose quickly to avoid further questions and Chenille laughed:

-Will quickly join him or he will be pulled off the other ear!