The car ride was silent and lasted for about twenty minutes till we pulled up in front of a warehouse. I expected that he'd tell me to wait for him in the car but he told me to follow him. And like the respectful girl I am, I did as told. There were armed men all around. They wore facial masks and looked so big. How in the world did I get to know a man as dangerous as Dreidan? They all bowed to Dre as we walked past. The hell? Is he God? Well, I kept my questions to myself.

We reached a room and I noticed that there was a man tied to a chair. He looked like he'd been beaten to a pulp. Poor man. At the other side of the room, Leo, Roberto and Jade stood, pointing guns at the man. My heart skipped. Leo always looked like the friendly type and it was somewhat unbelievable that he could point a gun at someone. Guess there's nothing impossible with these people.

Jade walked up to us and I didn't miss the irritated look she gave me. "Why did you bring her here?" She asked. Since she didn't say it in Italian, I knew it was because she wanted me to know.

Dreidan just shrugged. "Its my mafia and I get to make the decisions, not you."

Before I could hold myself, I  giggled. Ouch. That must have hurt. Sorry Jade, he gets to make the decisions, not you.

She shot me dagger glares and I shuddered. Guess I wasn't supposed to laugh but it was not my fault that I found it funny.

I silently watched as Dreidan walked up to the unconscious man. He pulled out a gun that I didn't know he had and shot the a piece of furniture nearby. I jumped at the sound. I didn't see that one coming. The sound was intended to wake the man up. And it worked. If that sound frightened a man who was unconscious, what more of me who was conscious?

Dre smiled. "Who told you you could have your beauty rest in my warehouse, douchebag?" He asked calmly. Always so calm.

The man coughed out blood. His face was covered in blood and sweat. The sight made me sick. Dre looked at Leo and he walked over to me. I missed Leo too. He was my friend. The only one I got to talk to while I was at the mansion. "Hey you little one." He said as he held me. Why did it feel like Dre wanted me to watch what he was doing?

"Can I go out?" I whispered to Leo who smiled and shook his head. Confirmed. Dreidan really did want me to watch.

Dreidan's voice brought me out of my small scared world. "So, I told you not to mess with me Garrett, yet you did."

I was shocked that the man was able to spit on Dre. Ewww. "Wipe yourself up. You're covered in my spit." He said courageously. How could he be that courageous in so much pain?

Dreidan chuckled and took out another handkerchief. Who walks with more than one handkerchief?

Apparently, mister perfect does.

He cleaned himself up and pulled out a pocket knife. "You know Monthilvo, I hate using guns on people. It's a fast way to die. I usually prefer watching them suffer in pain before they die."

The name rang a bell in my head. Garret Monthilvo. The man who kidnapped mom. No wonder why Dreidan wanted me to watch this.

I watched in dismay how Dre slowly inserted a knife into Garrett's arms. The man screamed in pain. He had all rights to scream like that. He slowly pulled the knife downwards, tearing open the man's arm. Blood gushed out endlessly. This time, I was the one who screamed and closed my eyes. I think my screaming overshadowed that of Garret.

"Shut the fuck up Avatia." Dreidan growled.

I peeked open one eye and saw as Roberto handed an iron to Dreidan. What in the world? They wanted to burn the man. Jesus, these people are monsters. "How long has this been on current?" Dreidan asked.

"Two hours straight." Roberto answered with a smirk. "That's gonna make him speak up."

Dreidan chuckled. "I bet it will. So Garret, wanna tell me why you kidnapped Grace? And why you possibly killed Neveah?

My eyes widened in disbelieve. He had a hand in her death? Leo's hold on me tightened a thousand times. Oww.

Garret shivered in fear. "I've told you one thousand times that I didn't kidnap any Grace. Hell, I didn't kill your late fuck buddy."

I knew that Garrett's poor way of identifying Nevaeh was going to get Dre angry. And it did. Without thinking twice, he pulled the knife away and replaced it with the hot iron. My goodness. Garret screamed and screamed and screamed. I thought it was going to be over at that but no, Dreidan pulled the iron away and pressed it on Garrett's face. I watched as the man shook and shook and it made me gag. I was going to throw up any minute from now. Guess there was no way for him to scream. Dreidan removed the iron from Garrett's burned face. "Can't speak again? I thought as much, cocksucker." He then took his bloody knife and stabbed Garrett's throat. The man died on the spot.

Dreidan smirked and took the hand kerchief he'd used to wipe off Garrett's spit. He threw it on Garrett's burnt face. "Wipe yourself up. You're dead." He told the dead man, stood up and pulled me out of the warehouse.

Tell me I didn't see all of that.

Before we got into the car, Dreidan spoke up. "I wanted you to see that. So you'd know you're safe and that that's what would happen to anyone who would try to hurt you."

He said and no matter how hard I tried to hold it in, everything in my stomach was out. I vomited before him, feeling terribly sick at what I just witnessed.

_____________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts. Merry Christmas again 😚😚

Love,
Thelma❤️