Teen hearthrob and rich producers daughters don't mix

Hey, sorry for the LONG wait. I can't believ I have 18 fans already!! Thanks guys.Oh and I'd also like to give a shout out to georgie-oso for making the cover for my story :)

Read, Vote,Comment,Fan and Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!" I yelled as I flung my bag onto the floor and headed to the kitchen."Hey where were you? I waited but you didn't show in the parking lot so I came home." I turned around to see Zac sitting at the dining table and doing homework.

"Oh, um sorry about that. I got...held up. Anyways dude did you get THAT much homework on the first day?"

"Yeah, I know, teachers can be SO cruel. But how did you get held up anyways?"Damn I was hoping he'd drop it. I really didn't want to tell Zac that I was looking around for Kayden and Shawn after school. I didn't get a chance to talk to them at lunch because everyone was there with me and I knew they wouldn't tell me anything if I wasn't alone. I waited for them for half an hour before I got tired and came home. God knows where they were since I'm sure they didn't leave the building because I was there the whole time.

"Jules. "

"Jules."

" JULES!"

"Huh, WHAT??Gosh I'm right here you know you don't need to yell." I shouted as I pushed away the hand Zac was waving in front of my face.

"You might have been physically here but your mind wasn't! Do you know I was saying your name, like 10 times before you heard?!"

"Whatever, so you've figured out I have a short attention span. Took you long enough. Anyways I'm going up to my room. Cya" I threw over my shoulder as i ran to my room, not wanting to be questioned more on where I was. Zac would figure out in a SECOND if I was lying, and it wasn't like I could tell the truth. God, having a twin can be soo annoying sometimes!

I got out my head and started to do my homework, but my mind kept drifting back to Kayden and Shawn. I gave up finally and went to take a shower.

As I was getting out of the bathroom I heard Christy yell up the stairs for me to com down.

"What is it?"I yelled back as I came down the stairs and walked towards a with a wide-eyed Christy with the phone in her hand. Hmm another shoe sale at the mall that I just HAD to drive her to?

"Phone for you." Oh.

"Is that it? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because...KAYDEN WOOD IS ON THE PHONE AND HE IS ASKING FOR YOU!!"

"What?? Really?" she nodded looking like she was going to crap in her pants at any second. Wait how the hell did he get my house number anyway?

"Ok, thanks, give it me."I said as I took the phone of her and went back into my room.

"Hello, Kayden?"

"Finally."

"Sorry I was doing something."

"Whatever. Now listen, I know you're not going to get off my back unless I explain what happened today at school. So how about we make a deal. You do me one; small favour and I'll tell you the truth about what happened."

"What favour?" I asked cautiously.

"Just something small. Please?"

Did I really trust him? God knows what that favour could be and knowing him, he won't tell me either.

"Can I think about it for a bit?"

"Fine if you must. But think quickly or the deal expires."

"Um, ok. Is that it?"

"Yeah it is. You have 2 days by the way." He said as he hung up. Two days?! Wow he's imapatient.I wonder what favour he means.

It's probably something horrible. Ugh why can't I just forget about it?! It's nothing big either so why can't I forget about it and him!

"Because you like him. Admit it." said a small voice at the back of my head.

"No I don't voice! Stay out of this!!" Oh my God, I'm talking to myself in my head. Can I GET any sadder! I flung the phone down on my bed and yanked open my bedroom door...to find Christy lying on the floor at my feet.

"What the hell? What are you doing down there!"I yelled at her.

"Um...Listening in to your conversation."

"WHAT?Its's none of your business!"

"Yeah, but come on Jules. Kayden freaking Wood phoned our house!"

"Yeah and I'm trying to forget about that and you're not helping!"

"What did he say?"she asked eagerly.

"He asked if I was free next Friday so we can go to Morocco and belly dance together at his cousins wedding! Now goodbye!" I stalked of downstairs ignoring her yells. I swear, one phone call from him makes my sister lose her head and start spying on me! I can't do this. Tomorrow at school I'm going to tell Kayden I won't take him up on his offer. I'm sure the truth about the gun wasn't that interested anyway. I pulled open the door, deciding to go for a walk, only to come face to face with Kayden Wood himself.