“What are we waiting for, Jorge?” Minho asked, helping Newt to get over Frypan’s question.

“Just get in!” Jorge replied dryly. He walked away quickly, disappearing.

Minho glanced at Thomas, frowning. Thomas looked at Brenda. He wanted an explanation, hopping she would understand and willing to tell.

“We can’t leave now, Thomas,” she said. “But, don’t worry, Jorge said he needed a day or two to fix the Berg. Trust him. He was an expert.”

Thomas only smiled. A day or two wasn’t too long. Beside, hiding in the Berg wasn’t bad. He took a seat, comforting himself after a couple rough days. Brenda, Minho, Newt, and Clarisse picked their own seat.

“Brenda,” Frypan stopped in front of Brenda. “Are the others here?”

The question made Thomas, Minho, and Newt aim their eyes to Brenda. They needed the information too. How many people here? Who are them? Then, how’s safe haven after he left? How’s Harriet? Arise, was he able to make the electricity there? Thomas had to lock his mouth up so the questions wouldn’t state loudly.

“Yeah. They’re upstair, Fry. You want me to show the way?”

“You mean,” Thomas couldn’t resist the urge to ask.  “There are a few friends from Save Haven?”

“The other Gladers?” Newt asked before Brenda replied Thomas. His face combined from curiosity and longing.

Brenda rose up. “You’d better follow me.” She started walking.

“You won’t go without me!” Minho got up. He placed himself between Thomas and Newt.

While they were marching, Sonya and Clarisse were making a conversation. Brenda escorted them to the room that used to hostage them when WICKED’s workers took over the Berg. At first, Thomas thought there were less then twenty people with them. As he looked at the kids who were sleeping in the room, he widened his eyes. There were about fourty people, all teenagers.

“Thomas?”

His eyes moved to someone that had called him. He found Harriet was approaching him. The girl from Group B now could walk properly. It was beyond normal actually, as if she’d never got any kind of injuries. Clint really did his job well.

“Let me guess. Got bored guarding Safe Haven from the wild animals?” Thomas tried to make a joke as Harriet gave him a friendly hug.

Harriet shrugged. “I think no animal scarier than Griever.”

“That lame thing could break your leg though,” Minho mocked, grinning. “Is everything okay?”

Harriet playfully punched Minho on the arm. “Yeah, everything is okay, commander!” she tilted her head, peeking through Minho’s shoulder. “Oh, Newt?”

Newt slightly smiled.

Harriet stepped forward until she faced Newt. “You really look like they’ve talked. You look ... wow ... like reborn again.”

“Thanks,” Newt replied shortly. His eyes wandered, scanning those who were sleeping one by one, then looked back at her. “You found all of them?”

Thomas easily knew where he brought the conversation. The kids. They were the munnies that had saved somehow from WICKED.

“Not all of them, Newt,” Harriet shook her head. “They’re just a half. The Right Arm and Aris are trying to escape the rest.”

“Good that.”

“Yeah. Good that for sure. Now, you go to sleep. I know you’ve spent some long days. Sleep here or at the other room, whatever. I want to see your sister, Newt. She has to tell me a lot of thing.” Harriet walked past them.