Chapter 13

The Berg finally landed. Just like the plan, Thomas and Gally got ready beside the door. Gally clutch his knife. Thomas lifted his Launcher. He also prepared the rope in his pocket. Minho, Sonya, and Brenda sat, leaning their backs against the Berg's body.

They barely heard the heavy stomps of footsteps. The sound became louder and louder. Thomas and Gally looked at each other, nodded. Once the man stepped inside the room, Gally tackled him. Before the man fought back, Gally pinned him. One hand grabbed his hands behind his back, one hand circled around his chest, locked his movement. Thomas pointed his Launcher to the man's head. Minho, Brenda, and Sonya quickly joined them. Brenda took the man's Launcher.

"What are you doing you idiots?" The man spat, trying to release himself. But, Gally grabbed him thighter.

"Shut your hole if you don't want to shoot by this Launcher," Thomas threatened the man, making him closed his mouth.

"Should we finish him?" Gally asked, turning his face to Minho.

"No. He's our prisioner now." Minho took a step closer toward that man. "Hey, shuck face, I wanna ask you. And now, you definitely have to answer me! Who are you? And what do you want?"

That man gave Minho an angry look. He obviously didn't like his defeat and didn't want to obey Minho. Unfortunately, there was no other choices for him.

"Answer me!" Minho's voice was a bit louder.

"You think I'm scare?" That man used his chance to resist them. It was a mistake. With that, Minho, Brenda, and Sonya aimed their weapons to the man.

"You have your last chance. Answer me, or enjoy all af these weapons."

He was hesitant. A flash of fear burnt in his eyes. "Okay." He eventually gave up. We're WICKED."

His answer made Thomas and Brenda glared at each other. They opinion was right.

"What do you want?" Minho pushed him. His eyes glued to that man sharply as if he wanted to eat him if he didin't get answer.

"We want him!" that man barked out, staring at Thomas.

Minho, Gally, Soya, and Brenda followed his eyes at once. Thomas felt his heart beat faster. Fear grew in his chest. He tried not to let it leave a trace on his face. He exhaled slowly, throwing that fear away. He got his Launcher down. He took the rope from his pocket. Without said anything, he tied that man from shoulder until knees.

"Let's go find Jorge!" Thomas commanded, leading the way. He didn't wait for agreement from his friend.

Brenda and Sonya followed him. Gally walked next with his new prisioner. Minho screwed a second befor he closed the line at the rear.

They quickly arrived at the main room. No one there. The hatch door lied down, opened. Thomas carefully strode toward that door. He peeked as he aimed his Launcher to the outside. He saw four men stood near to the Berg. His finger readied to pull the triger. He was sure he could shoot them. But, he missed the chance. Sonya pushed his body, making him lied on his stomach. It was better than being shot by Launcher. Thomas saw a man with a Launcher in his grip.

The situation became so busy. Minho had already finished the man who almost shot Thomas. Two other men came up swiftly. Four men outside the Berg immediately realized what was going on in the Berg. They shot their Launchers. Two of them climbed the door. Brenda acted before they reached the top of the door. A grenade touched their each body, making them sprawled to the ground.

Thomas reformed his position. He handled the rest who were outside the Berg. Being at the Berg gave him more profit. He could easily aim the target when the two men hardly found him. Those two men fully belonged to the electricity after Thomas shot them.