Part 8

The Gupta siblings went to the most popular club. 

"Uhh... I think I have to whip out my protective side. I am not liking the fact almost every guy in this club is looking at my sisters." Shyam scoffed. Every guy that looked at them he stared right back at them which made them look away uncomfortably. "Bhai, you are scaring them." Khushi said and laughed. "Maybe, Bhai is jealous because  he's not getting any attention." Payal pulled his leg as usual. "Ugh, I hate you both!" 

The bickering never ends even when they are out. How typical of them!

They were having fun and enjoying the night when Khushi excused herself to get a drink. "Don't get too drunk and blank out." Payal teased her. "I know how much I can handle Jiji!" Khushi shouted back from the other side. "And that's literally four or five sips maximum! Payal is right for once. We got stuff to do tomorrow. Don't pass out. I won't drag you out." Shyam joined the teasing bandwagon.

"Yeah yeah! Whatever!" Khushi laughed and went to the bar. 

"Anything else for the pretty lady here?" The bartender asked.

"No thank you. This will do. Gotta stay in one piece." she joked. The bartender laughed and said, "Here you go."  She took her wine and sat in a corner of the bar. 

Shyam was right though. More than five sips and she will be out of her mind. Her tolerance level is low. She knew she wouldn't even finish half of it. 

She struck up friendly conversations with others when she suddenly felt a tap on her shoulder. 

"Hi! Remember me?" The guy flashed a huge smile and asked her.

"Umm... Well if I am not wrong then you were having a conversation with someone obnoxious in the lobby area, when I butted in, right?" Khushi said it in a sarcastic way.

Yup! She still hates that guy.

He literally "lol-ed" at her statement.

"Well yes but hey, he isn't that bad. He just speaks without thinking twice which can sound rude sometimes." He said. "Sounds dumb to me." Khushi said. "I don't really know him so I can literally get away by saying anything but it seems like you are related to him. He wouldn't be that thrilled if he knew that you are practically backbiting about him behind his back." Khushi continued while taking a sip of her drink. 

"Hey, stating a fact doesn't make me a bad person. Sacchai karwa hota hai. Am I right?" He joked to which Khushi laughed. "You know how to get your way in which is quite charming. Can't say the same about him though." Khushi said.

 "He seems like a tough/rude guy until you get to know him. But, anyway I actually wanted to thank you for what you said last time. That's the most anyone has said to me regarding this matter and I really appreciate your unfiltered thought. Actually helped me out a lot."  He thanked. 

"Ouch that hurts. That sounded both mean and kind." Khushi said acting to be hurt. He laughed and said, "I speak the truth only. Fact's a fact." 

"You seem like quite the charmer. Might wanna gather up your courage and stand for your loved one." Khushi said cockily. "Dammit. You are a meanie just like my brother." He said whilst pretending to cry. "Again, fact's a fact, right?" She mimicked him. 

"Brother? They are so different though." She thought.

Both of them laughed heartily. "Amid of all this, we forgot to introduce ourselves! Hi am NK." He stretched his hand out for a friendly handshake. "I am KG." Both shook their hands. He laughed and asked, "What does KG stand for Kinder Garten?" NK laughed at his own joke. "Well, better than Not Known. Get it? NK = Not Known." Khushi chimed in. "You are good at this ugh!" NK said.

"I am just kidding. I am Khushi Gupta. You can call me Khushi" She fully introduced herself with a warm smile on her face. "And I am Nand Kishore Raizada. Since my name is a bit lengthy than the usual, everyone just calls me NK." NK explained his reasoning behind the short form.

"I guess someone forgot to introduce me here."

Both looked back. One gulped in fear hoping to God that he didn't listen to their conversation while the other one had a straight face, didn't seem that thrilled to see him there.

"Hello Ms. Insolent." 

"Hello Mr. Obnoxious."

--------------------

Hey guys I am back with the updates. Thank you so much for the good wishes and everything is back to normal. I hope you liked this update. I am so sorry if I made any mistakes.

As always, don't forget to hit the "Vote" button and comment down below. For more updates, follow me!"