Grell X Female Reader One shot

You were a skilled demon hunter. You had just got done killing a demon who had just killed an innocent life. Right as you were about to leave. You heard giggling behind you. You turn and see a red headed man with bright yellow-green eyes and razor like teeth. You knew immediately he was a grim reaper. Your quite strong girly, he said winking at you. You couldn't deny he was pretty good looking and you have been wanting love for awhile. You could tell he wanted you. But all demons, angels, and reapers want you. You had just let this demon make out with you so you could kill him. (Y/N) I'm different then all of them I have been wanting someone to love me for ages and I don't think I can wait very much longer. He said stepping over the limb bodies tossing his chain saw coming towards you. You back away. You knew what he wanted. But you wouldn't give in that easy. He was definitely horny. The giant bulge in his pants showed all. You were in an alleyway and your back hit the wall. You were in a dead end. He laughed like a madman. Humans so delicate and scared so easily, his hands landed on either side of your head against the brick wall. Don't run that would be stupid, he hissed. You gulped nervously. He leaned towards your ear, my name's grell. You shivered, w-why do I care. He smiled and breathed down your neck, because I'm gonna be fucking you so hard you will have to scream my name (Y/N). You got chills. It was music to your ears hearing him say your name. As a grim reaper he knew everyone's name. I-I can't let you, you whisper hoarsely not moving a muscle. He grinned and rubbed your clothed breasts making you moan lightly. You don't have a choice girly, he tore the dress in half making it fall around your ankles. You gasp feeling the cold night air hit your skin. He presses his lips against yours roughly. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss back. He presses his tongue into your mouth grunting. You moaned and felt his bulge grow harder on your stomach. You felt your corset and bra fall to the ground. He pulls away and looks at your breasts in awe. You hide your chest and look away blushing. He yanks your arms away and sucks on your nipples. You moan loudly and arch your back on the cold brick wall. Holy crap was he really gonna do this here. He licked you cleavage and rid his clothed manhood on your wet panties, mmm so wet. You moaned and started tugging his shirt off growing very horny. He unbuttoned his pants and kicked them away. He bit into your neck making you moan and whimper. It felt good and hurt at the same time. He pulled away and licked the blood away rubbing his boxer covered manhood against your panties again. Ahh your so wet I love it. He put his hand down your (P/C) panties and rubbed your clit. You moan grabbing his shoulders. He pressed his two fingers inside of you with ease, mmm my fingers slid right in. You moan out, ahh grell mmm. He smiled and thumped his fingers inside, your a virgin this will be fun. You moan nodding as he started to fist you and kiss your neck roughly. You moan and start to tighten around his hand, oh god yes. He went faster and harder. You felt his saliva on your neck and squirted on his hand. He licked it away like a hungry man, god your delicious. He tugged your panties down and picked your legs up. On instinct you wrapped your legs around his hips and your arms around his neck. He smiled taking off his boxers and positioned his dick on your pussy. He tore inside of you making you gasp in pain. He never gave you a chance to adjust. He pumped his dick inside you moaning. You finally started to moan in pleasure. The sound of your skin smacking and moaning echoed in the alley. Ahh grell mmm h-harder please fuck me h-harder. He thumped inside harder scraping your back against the wall harder. You moaned not caring. He hit your sweet spot making you scream, AHHHHH  GRELL S-STAY THERE MMNGH. He then pumped on that spot repeatedly making you claw and cut into his back, OHH GOD YES      (Y/N). You came on his dick. And he thumped inside your pussy riding your orgasm. OH YESSSSS GRELL, you screamed. You didn't care who heard you. He came in you and pulled out. Some of his come leaked out of your pussy. He smiled and put you on the ground, let me clean that. He shoved his tongue deep inside your wet pussy. You moan and pulled his ruby red hair. He moved his tongue all around inside you. His saliva going into your already wet pussy making it wetter. He pulled your pussy closer and ate you harder. You moan and squirted on his face. His wiped it away and picked your up. He dressed you and him and carried you because you were weak. I marked you and now your mine forever. You nodded, I know and I'm glad I love you and would gladly spend eternity with you. Grell smiled wildly and kissed you all over your face, I love you too (A/N).

Honestly I didn't know if I would be able to do a one shot with Grell just because...he's grell lol anywho I did because I made it to where your character wanted someone to love them. So hope you enjoyed. Yay two chapters in one night woohoo!!!