Bart and Mey Rin One Shot

Bard's POV

Bard watched as mey rin placed plates on the high shelf in the kitchen. He smiled as she wobbled and couldn't place them in the right spot. Bard placed his hand on her lower back and she jumped. Bard smiled and grabbed the plates from her. Mey rin smiled and then she sighed dreamily. She then ran over to Sebastian who was fishing threw the cupboard. Hello Sebastian do you need anything, mey rin asked. Bard felt annoyance. He had loved her since he had met her. And she had been spending so much time drooling over Sebastian that she hadn't even noticed. Sebastian shook his head, no i'm fine I must go and seek the master's needs. He left. That's it I can't take it anymore, bardroy growled shutting and locking the kitchen door. He looked at mey rin. She seemed puzzled and confused, what are you talking about. He walked up to her and lightly took off her glasses, your very special mey rin and there is people who want to love you out there you just haven't given them the chance. She turned red, and who is that bard. He grabbed her cheeks and pressed his lips to hers. He wanted her. He needed her. Her hands went up his back and she kissed back. Bard pressed his tongue to her lips urging her to let him in. She opened her mouth and he slid his tongue around in her mouth. He grunted loving the taste of her. She made the kiss more urgent. She pulled his hair smashing his face into hers as humanly as possible. He pulled away and panted looking into her bright brown orbs, let me love you mey. She smiled. Her eyes full of lust and passion, okay bardroy. She was ready. He pressed her into the counter and kissed her neck and sucked sure to leave hickeys. She moaned when he got to her sweet spot. Swiftly but softly he slid off her dress. He kissed her collar bone as he untied her corset. Mey rin gasped and tried hiding her breast. Bard yanked her hands away and put them to her sides and licked her nipple. She moaned. Bard was getting more horny at the second. He licked her stomach and bit down on her lacy black panties. He slid them off and they dropped around her ankles. He unbuttoned his pants and took off his shirt. All he had on was his boxers. He put her on the counter and grinded his clothed manhood on her making her moan. He went down to her clit and licked it slowly. She moaned, m-more bard. You promise not to drool over Sebastian anymore, bard said grinding against her. Ahh y-yes bard p-please more. He slammed her on the counter and climbed on top. He pulled off his underwear showing her his hard penis, touch it. She pressed the tip making bard grunt. You want this mey rin, bard purred. She whimpered bucking her hips, yes pleeease bard. He positioned his penis on her heated entrance and pushed an inch inside teasing her. She whimpered and wrapped her legs around him. Mey rin harshly pulled him inside. They moaned in unison. He thump inside of her slowly. F-faster bard, mey rin moaned. He lifted her left leg over his shoulder. He slammed his penis in and out of her tight pussy. She moaned loudly. Her hole tightened around his penis. He moaned loving the feeling of being in her wet cavern. She pulled out making bard whimper. L-let me say sorry, mey rin said shoving him on the counter and climbing on top of him. She shoved herself inside and bounced feeling his penis hitting her g-spot. AHHHHH YES, she screamed. She bounced harder while bard moaned grabbing her breast. He grabbed her ass and he come inside of her. AHHH YES BARD YESSS, she screamed her love juice falling over his penis. He grabbed her hips and smashed her on her back and smiled, Im not done my love. He put her on all fours and harshly shoved his entire penis in her ass. She moaned while he thumped inside of her. All they could hear was the smacking of skin on skin. Then he come inside of her. He pulled out of her. I love you mey rin. I love you too bard I think you are way sexier than Sebastian.

(Sebastian enters the kitchen) oh dear god please let this be a horrid nightmare. Nope its not its just really great sex :)