Alois student and X Reader Teacher One Shot

You watch as alois tries showing off to you by biting his pencil and acting like he is actually thinking about his work and not you. You knew that alois wanted you. You could tell by how his boner showed through his pants. You have been waiting to see if alois would make a move. But he hadn't so you would. Alois come here, you said waving him over and writing on a sticky pad. You were horny. Yes coming miss (l/n), alois hollered. He came up looking at your breast. You looked around and saw no one was paying attention. You pulled your shirt down revealing one of your breasts, you like seeing that. You said pulling your shirt back up over your boob. He went red and nodded. You smirked and handed him a note with your address, tell your parents that your going to your friends house.

At Your House

You wore a short see through lacy red robe and black nine inch high heels. That's when you heard a knock on your door, come in. That's when alois came around the corner and gaped. His blonde hair was messy. His blue eyes stared wildly at your pussy through the see through robe. Hi alois are you wanting to touch your teacher right now, I asked innocently. He nodded gulping. Oh you dirty boy you need a punishment come here, you purred waving him over. You got up and walked to the coffee table and sitting on it. He stood in front of you. Kiss me alois, you said lustfully. He pressed his lips against yours. You pressed your tongue between his lips and he let you in. You moaned as you tasted his sweet saliva. You grabbed at his crouch and he moaned, you like that naughty boy. Y- yes, alois moaned. You grinded againt his hardened manhood, touch my breast alois. He nodded tugging off your robe. He touched your breast making you moan, suck on them alois. He sucked on the left nipple and pinched the right, ah you naughty boy. Take off your clothes alois, you demanded. He did as you said. Lay on your back on the table, you said. You sat above him. You wrapped your legs under his. You position your wet pussy's hole over the tip of his penis. You push yourself inside. He and you moan in unison. You thump inside. You go on your back while he's still inside of you. Fuck me alois. Since he's small enough he put both of your legs oh his shoulders. He pumped himself inside of you. You moan loudly as he hit your g spot. S-stay there and go h-harder I'll give you A's all month. He thumped harder. You bucked your hips and he licked your stomach. AHHHHH YOUR A NAUGHTY BOY, you screamed. He nodded pushing harder and moaning. You pulled him out. You went on all fours. Put y-your dick in m-my ass and I'll give you an A on t-the test you failed. He pushed in harshly and you moaned. Ohh fuck me alois hard. He pumped in and out. He gripped your hips and shoved your hips towards him. He panted and moaned. He cummed inside. You pushed him on the table and smirked. You pushed his dick inside your wet pussy. You bounced on him your boobs jiggling as you do. You bounce as hard as you can when he hits your g spot, AHHH YEEES. You bounce loving feeling his hard penis inside hitting your g spot. He started helping put pressure on your g spot making you moan and bounce harder. You thump on his dick then you come on him and he comes inside of you. You pull out and kiss him. He wraps his arms around your waist as you fell beside him.

You wanna do this again tomorrow my love, you ask. Sure thing miss (l/n).