Mey-Rin X Female Reader One Shot

You have been working at the manor for awhile. Mey had been your crush since you got here hence the nickname mey. And now finny and had told her that she was your crush. It was funny ever since you entered the picture mey hadn't been paying any attention to Sebastian the butler. You were in your courters when a knock sounded at your door. C-come in, you said already knowing who it was. Mey opened the door crimson red in the cheeks. S-so you heard, you asked. Mey nodded, yes and I'm glad because I have had a crush on y-you too. A trickle of blood went down her nose and she wiped it away. You smiled, your so cute could I...do something mey. Mey blushed, y-yes you can. You went up to her and pressed your lips on hers. She tilted her head to deepen the kiss. You grab her waist and pull her closer asking for entrance. She opened her mouth to let you in. You slid your tongue in and she shivered and moaned lightly. In response you moaned tasting her sweet saliva. Her tongue searched your mouth which made you eventually turn horny. You pulled back slightly breathless, m-mey if I don't stop now I won't s-stop at all. Mey nodded, I don't care. She smashed her lips on yours once again. You moaned in approval. She grabbed your ass digging her nails in. You grab her breasts and squeeze making her moan. You untie her dress front revealing her milky breasts. She wore a black lacy bra that barely held her breasts securely. She kisses you neck and sucks trailing hickeys. You moan tugging her dress down. She unties the front of your dress and licks your cleavage. You shiver and bite your lip. With one last tug her dress went down and around her ankles. She had on a corset and black lacy panties that matched her bra. She wore see through stockings that made you even more horny. She tugged your dress off. You wore (B/C) bra and panties set and a corset. You shoved her on the bed. Y-your so beautiful (Y/N), mey stuttered nervously. You took off her and your corset flinging them to the floor. You unclipped her bra making her milky white breasts pop out. You lick her soft pink buds making them harden. She moaned and arched her back. You nibble her right pink bud and pinch the other making her scream and moan. You squeeze her breasts and lick her cleavage. Soon you rub her wet panties. Ohh     (Y/N), mey moaned grabbing her own breasts. Do you want me mey, you ask starting to ride her wet panties. Ahh mmgh y-yes I d-do, she moaned loudly. You were moaning yourself as you planted wet kisses down her stomach. You lick her navel and bite down on her underwear. You tug them off. She still had her black heels and stockings on. Your so sexy, you said.  You rub her clit making her arch her back and moan. Mmm your so damn wet mey. You were very wet yourself. You lick her clit and stick your finger inside her. She moaned your name and grabbed your hair. You move in and out adding another finger inside her. She was a moaning mess. Her thighs shook like crazy. You thump you fingers inside her faster. Once you felt her walls start to tighten you pulled your fingers out before she could come. You press your tongue into her vagina and moved it around inside of her. She moaned and squirted on your face. You giggled licking it away, my my now its my turn mey. Mey smirked and shoved you backwards. She removed your bra and sucked on your left nipple and abused the right. You shivered and moaned grabbing her hair. She licked your stomach and rubbed her knee on your wet panties. Oh gosh     (Y/N) your soaking, she said giggling lightly. She then pulled off your panties, turn around and bend over. You blush and nod doing what she said. She stuck her finger into your tight pussy with ease. As she moves her finger she licks your ass hole making you moan and grip the sheets. She pulls her finger out and licks your vagina. You moan and whimper wanting more. She starts to eat you roughly and fast making you moan and scream. She grips your thighs and swirls her tongue in and out of you. Finally right before you came she pulls her tongue out making you growl. Easy sweety do you have any toys. You nod, a double sided vibrator in my nightstand. She nods and grabs it. She stuck one side inside you and the other side inside her. She turns it on high and you both moan in unison. You thump and moan rubbing your clit and she does the same. Finally you release and she does right after you. You lay back panting. Mey lays her head on your shoulder, I love you (Y/N). You smile and kiss her head, I love you mey.

(Bard enters the bedroom) woah you definitely like each other well ya welcome guys. "GET OUT"