"HAHA RUSTY? WAS HE LEFT OUT IN THE RAIN?"

"you're so fucking rude."

she got up and started walking until i grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"c'mon clem, i'm joking. tell me about him."

"well, he's tall. he has dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, and he's the cutest."

"cuter than me? *puppy pout*"

"yes."

"what! i hate that guy."

"you better not. he's really sweet and i told him about you and your band and he said it'd be really cool to hang out with you guys sometime."

"good. bring him tomorrow for movie night."

"okay then. its a date-for me and rusty. you guys are just the other wheels. 6 wheeling."

"if we don't like him, then he's gone."

"if you ruin this for me, then i'm gone. we'd no longer be friends, calum. i mean it."

"okay okay."

"he's the real deal. i really like him. he's...perfect."

"NO GUY IS PERFECT."

"YES THERE IS AND HIS NAME IS RUSTY."

"well, good luck with that."

"thanks i knew you'd support me."

she hugged me really tightly, and me thinking it may be the last time that happens, inhaled her scent. mm. coconut.

i walked her out my parents' house and slowly walked back to my room.

how could i make rusty lose interest in her? won't be hard. his name is rusty. if you make one move, rust breaks like a twig. easy.

its 6 p.m. clem and rusto should be here by now. i didn't tell the guys, can't wait what they have in store.

*ding dong*

that must be them.

"hey clem! hello there."

"hi, i'm-"

"rusty, i know. clem told me about you."

"she told me about you too, calum."

ugh he said it wrong. he said cay-lum. bitch its cah-lum. get it right.

the other guys heard and ran towards the front door.

"cleeeeeem!"

they ran to her but suddenly stopped when they saw her and rusty holding hands.

i crossed my arms and smirked at them.

"guys, this is rusty. he's clem's boyfriend."

"boyfriend?!"

"yes luke, boyfriend."

"but i thought we had something going on, clem."

"that was over a while ago luke."

"and that was...?"

"when everyone found out about your slip with a groupie."

"clem-"

"forget it luke. ashton, michael, this is rusty."

rusty walked over to them and held him hand out for them to shake it. but they just stood there, with their arms crossed. judging him.

"its a ples-"