Chapter 17- Leaving Tour

Start from the beginning

"Really?" He smiled widely. "Are you sure?"

"I mean if you don't want to-" he cut my off, shaking his head,

"no no, I mean, yes, I want to give us another chance." He said, hugging me tightly.

"Okay, good." I giggled.

He was about to kiss me, but I placed my hands in his mouth.

"Eww, no."

"Why? Don't tell me you don't miss my lips." His words were muffled against my hand. I giggled softly and sat up.

"First, I'm going to brush my teeth, and you too, then I'll kiss you."

"Ugh, fine." He sat up as well, and we both stood up, quietly walking to the bathroom since no one else was awake yet. We finished brushing our teeth and Austin looked at me with a suspicious look.

"What?" I whispered.

"Do we still have that silly string the fans gave us?"

"Yeah, they're in that bag." I pointed to the bag on the couch.

He ran over to it and took out four cans, giving me two.

"What are we doing?" I laughed, only to have him quiet me down.

"Pull a prank on the guys. Or just wake then up so then can go get us food." He smirked.

"I get zach and Robert, and you get Alex." He smirked.

"Okay." I covered my mouth so I wouldn't laugh, and quietly made my way to Alex's bunk.

"One." Austin whispered. "Two." We slowly moved the curtains,"three!" He screamed and I started spraying Alex.

"What the fuck?" I heard someone scream. Alex sat up, only to hit his head. I started laughing and he frowned.

"Jasmin!" He yelled. I screamed and ran over to Austin, still spraying Alex.

"Shit, run for it." Austin grabbed my hand and we ran out of the bus. We were lucky we had already stopped at the venue. I saw the guys chasing us, but I couldn't keep running from all the laughter.

I ran out of one bottle, so I used my other, seeing the guys had gotten some cans on their hands.

I hadn't even noticed but there were fans outside, watching us and screaming. I laughed and saw the bag, grabbing two more cans and running to the fans.

"If you guys see Alex, Robert, or zach, spray them, okay?" I giggled and gave two girls a can. They were on the other side of the fence, but they could easily see us.

I ran back to Austin, who was being attacked, and gave him a can.

Now I was being sprayed by Alex.

"This is what you get for waking me up." He said and kept spraying me until he ran out.

I saw Austin run over to me and lift me up.

"I'll save the princess!" He yelled, lifting me up and making me laugh.

"We are still in our pajamas." I said in between laughter. No wonder the girls were going crazy, Austin and the rest of the boys were completely shirtless.

Austin finally put me down, only to tell me to go on his back. I jumped on his back, and we walked over to the guys.

"Wait, look at this." I whispered and he stopped walking. Alex and Robert walked to where the fans were, only to get attacked by silly string.

"What the heck?!" They yelled, and the girls pointed at me.

"Jasmin!" They yelled and I laughed even more.