Q&A Answers

DISCLAIMER: I got several questions asked more than once so if you don't see your question, it's probably because it has been answered earlier.

ANDY

What is the flipside? And why are we on it?

"You'd love to know that wouldn't you" 😏

~~~

Tell me why the actual f#*k you need to see the man who left you because he stupidly didn't want you. Ya know you're getting in troubles aren't you?

"I don't know... It's complicated..."

~~~
You and Rye are so f#*king cute!?

*blushes* "Thanks... I guess?"

~~~
How do you truly feel about Rye?

"He used to be a pr*ck but now... He's the sweetest guy in the world. It's the one thing I like about coming to the Tokyo Hotel..."

~~~
WHY ARE YOU SO GORGEOUS?

"Am I...? Thank you!" *smiles shyly*

~~~
Describe Rye and your relationship with him.

*smiles at the ground* "Rye is amazing really. He's nice and funny and caring. It hurts to see him so upset about his family though. I wish they'd accept him"

~~~
Would you like to marry Rye?

*blushes furiously* "Eh... I don't know... Maybe?... In a few years?... I mean I'd like to but... Not yet?"

~~~
What made you realise your feelings for Rye?

"Well... When we started being nice to one another. You know, like friends. I think then I finally saw what a truly wonderful person he really is... I was confused at first and realising I loved him was... Strange, I guess. But I'm glad I did"

~~~
Do you know how you are going to help Rye see his brothers?

"Not really... His father reached out to him not too long ago. I hope all goes well. If anything happens I'll be there for him"

~~~
How are you going to see your dad?

"Honestly... I'm starting to wonder if I even want to anymore... If its worth it"

~~~
When are you going back to your mum's?

"I don't know if I can anymore... Would she still accept me after all that's happened?"

~~~
Look after Rye!

"I will!"

~~~~~
RYE

Love chair.

"Andy once said I wanted one of those! If I save for long enough I might get is one for the room"

~~~
CAN YOU AND ANDY ADOPT ME?

"I'm afraid I'm too young to take care of children yet. Trust me I have little brothers and they can be a nightmare" 😅

~~~
Why you gotta be hot all the damn time?

"I don't know. I guess it's in my blood" *winks*

~~~
Are you ever jealous when Andy is with other people? Do you get jealous when he's with Jack?

"Not really. I trust Andy. Jack? *laughs* Nah they're just friends, besides, Jack has a boyfriend himself if I recall correctly"