Heading up to the door he knocks and Bobby greets us with a giant smile and open arms. He moves to the side to give you a hug and he looks at your big tummy. You lift your shirt, “go ahead.” He runs his hand across your stomach and feels a couple of kicks. He looks at you, “hungry?” “Starving!” Bobby leads you both into the main room and he moves to the side. “Surprise,” you see faces spring up from behind desks, chairs and doorways. “Hey guys!”

Sam jumps up and down and everyone laughs at him. You can’t believe your giant adorable puppy as he runs around and greets everyone. Ellen and Jo come to you first and hug you from both sides and walk you over to the couch. “Ash why don’t you get some tunes going,” Ellen yells across the room. Ash pushes play to a little boom box and classic rock fills the lull of the room. “Not too loud Ash,” Jo pipes up.

Mrs. Tran and Kevin come out of the kitchen carrying a cake. A cake of diapers stacked up with a giant bow at the top. “Thanks so much,” you look at the tag and it read “from The Tran’s.” Kevin came over and leaned in for a hug and you kissed him on the cheek for the sweet gift. He even offered to babysit if you needed a day off. Jo got up and Sam moved over to the spot next to you.

Pretty soon a parade of presents came out and Bobby came from the kitchen with a small plate and a big piece of cake on it. “Thanks Bobby,” you took and nearly devoured the plate with the cake. “You doing okay,” Sam whispered in your ear. “I’m good,” you smiled back at him. You’re handed a bag from Jo and you dive through the tissue paper. You pull out two little outfits one is a little baseball uniform with a hat and the other is a little pink frilly dress. Also some socks and a little pair of shoes. “Thank you so much Jo,” you blow her a kiss.

The next package is from Ellen and you open it to find some pacifiers with funny faces on them. “I couldn’t stop laughing at those things,” she kicked in. You shared a good laugh and heard Sam’s aww beside you. The next gift you open is from Ash and you are a little confused by it. “It’s an algorithmic external drive that runs off its own frequency to deter hackers.” “Can you run that by me in English?” “When your baby gets old enough I’ll show them how to use it.” He gives you a thumbs up and you nod, “okay will do. Thanks Ash.”

Bobby’s was next and it surprised you a little. It was a little playpen that was equipped with every symbol and warding imaginable carved into it. It was quite beautiful, “did you make this?” “I did.” “Bobby, your awesome. Thank you I love it.” “Anything for my boy and his lovely bride.” You wiped away a tear and felt Sam’s hand on your knee. Your hand joins his and gives it a little squeeze.

Dean come in with a little motorbike and Sam’s eyes get big. “Dean no.” “Come on man. Your baby will love this.” “That’s not for a baby Dean.” “I’ll be there and I’ll get a little helmet and everything.” Sam just stares at Dean, “maybe when the baby gets older.” They both look at you and you get a smile from Dean and a look from Sam. When Dean wheels the bike back out you lean towards Sam and whisper, “he doesn’t need to know that it got lost or stolen.” Sam smiles, “gosh I love you,” he gives you a kiss.

Just then you hear the fluttering of wings and Castiel stands in the room full of people. “Hey Castiel,” everyone says and he looks around the room. “Hello, am I late?” “No Castiel your right on time.” He looks at you and you see the book in his hand. “Oh this is for you. Dean told me its customary to bring a gift to a baby shower. I’m glad to see that little humans don’t actually come showering down. Here,” he hands you the book. “1001 Baby Names. Thanks Castiel.”

“Do you have some names picked out,” Ellen looked at you. You looked at Sam for a second, “we actually don’t know yet.” Dean comes back in, “Well if it’s a boy you should name him after the more handsome brother.” Without missing a beat you respond, “Samuel it is then.” Dean presses his lips together and points at you, “touché.” “How about Albert,” Ash yelled across the room, “or Andre.” “Good names. Andre would fit because if he takes after his daddy, he’s going to be a giant.” “How about Henry or Indiana?” You look over at Kevin, “someone been marathoning again?” “I send him to school and he decides to watch movies,” Mrs. Tran answered. “But I’m a prophet now and movies are what kills time.”