" How your dog makes you feel better and so special on your bed?" Vinay enquired cautiously while trying not to burst into a fit of laughter, as his eyes gleamed with nothing but amusement.

" What did you just said?" Tara's sharped voice resonated around us. Woah ! She seems angry. But what's there to be so angry about? I frowned.

That sharp tone of her was enough to wipe off his amusement. I raised my one brow at her audacity. This girl has got some nerves to talk like that.

" What?" It was now Vinay's turn to get confused.

" HOW DARE YOU CALL MY LOVE A 'DOG'?" She asked sharply, with her raised voice  to which maa shot me a 'what-is-she' look.

I looked away and only glued my gaze on Tara, glaring daggers at her with my eyes. Seems like I have to teach her the way she should behave here. She is growing her wings every day and I am not cutting her wings. This is a big blunder I am doing here. Her pathetic acts are becoming more pathetic now-a-days.

But nevertheless I found myself slightly amazed on her audacity. She seems to forget that she is still a prisoner here. But she still dare to raised her voice at him like that.

Sigh.

I scowled at her, avoiding myself not to jump off my chair and pounced on her, and especially in front of maa who was still looking at Tara with the look I couldn't decipher.

" Well 'he' is a 'dog'. So ofcourse, a dog would always be called as a 'dog'." Viraj scoffed at her making her fume.

" Well, my pet is having his name 'Bhola'. Call him Bhola and nothing else." She said firmly, shocking me again at her sharp tone of voice.

" You didn't answer Tara" Vinay stated, ignoring her burstout and looked at her, expecting for an answer.

" Well after we play and get tired, obviously we cuddle with each other a lot.'' She scoffed, like what a silly question he just asked from her. " He never leave me for an entire night.'' She furrowed her eyebrows at him, " Well, what did you actually meant by my words before?" She shot him a weird look, like how stupid he is to even ask that.

" Uh- It's nothing. Nevermind." Vinay said embarassed, raking his hairs with his fingers.

" So what you mean is... you play... and that too at night. Isn't it weird?" Viraj enquired with his raised eyebrow.

" I don't understand what's there to surprise much." She huffed, squinting her eyes at him, ''My store room was very spacious. And you know, masi had given me a ball. Bhola loves to play with that ball and so do I. We always play during nights because that dayan  didn' t leave me for a second in a day. I have to do household chores naa.. that's why we play at night. But I tell you, once you meet my Bhola you too will fell in love with him. That's how cute he is."

I facepalmed.

" Umm Tara." Vinay interrupted to stop her nonsense blabbering. " You don't know what love affairs we are talking about?... Ok ! first you tell what do you actually get the meaning of affairs."

First she frowned, then immediately her face brightened up as a wide smile played on her lips.

" I don't understand why you all are questioning me on this. But its ok if you all want to know me, I don't think there's actually any harm." She shrugged," love affairs means umm- the one you love truly so much. Isn't it?"

" And how many love affairs you had like this?"

" Why you are asking the same question again and again. I told you naa.. then what's so difficult to understand?" She sounded frustrated now.
" Do you also want to involve in a  love affair just like me?" She raised her one eyebrow at him.