"What the fuck you thinking taking advantage of my friend?"

Emily came back and tried to push me off him. "Get off of him!"

She pushed me off and had a surprised look on her face.

"Zayn...what are you doing here..when did you come back?"

" That's not important now... what were you thinking Emily? Leaving with a stranger"

" He's not a fucking stranger!"

She had pure anger on her face, and honestly it scared me a bit. I've never seen Emily so Angry and bold.

"Fuck off man" the guy yelled. I can't

believe he had the nerve of saying that.

My grip was still tight on the bastard. I threw in a few punches and Emily tried to stop me . She was yelling and throwing punches at me. What's wrong with her? I'm trying to help the girl. I threw the guy at Liam and he pushed him into his car. Two seconds past and the guy was already driving off.

Emily was standing there with a hurt expression on her face. Why was she upset?

"He left" that was all she said.

"Emily what's gotten into you?"

" You made him leave..you fucking bitch!" She roared at me. Something was really bothering her.

"Emily how could you be so fucking stupid!.. He was going to take advantage of you."

"No he wasn't he wants me."

As stupid as that sounded my heart sympathized. There was so much emotion behind her voice when she said that. It ended as soon as she started yelling and throwing herslef at me. This time i needed Liams help to get her in the car.

" Dont touch me!"

I noticed her car was in the parking lot which made me realize how drunk she mustve been to leave in a strangers car and leave hers.

"Where are your car keys?"

She wouldn't tell me. I had liam hold her down while i searched her pockets. She can really hold a fight, she was almost to strong for Liam. I never seen this side of her.

I found the car keys and Liam let her go. She finally decided to cooperate. I went to the backseat with her and Liam drove. I couldn't drive because i was a little tipsy from the beer. I could still drive but i didnt want to take any risks.

Emily was quiet, too quiet and i worried for her more.

"Emily what's wrong?"

She didnt respond. She kept quiet for the majority of the ride. Its been 10 minutes.

"Emily.."

"I don't know okay leave me alone!"

I saw tears start to fall down her face. She was so vulnerable. I scooted over to her. All i wanted to do was comfort her. I put my arms around her and laid her head on my chest. She accepted and started to cry.

"I missed you Zayn"

I felt kind of bad. I went away for the summer and didnt keep any contact.

"Im sorry Emily.. i should have called and im sorry but im here now you can talk to me..what did i miss?"

"Nothing"

"Em i know you ..i know im not the whole reason why your upset."

She hesitated abit.

"Me and andrew became really close and he left for a week... I just miss him, you know."

"Did you call him?" .She shook her head no.

Andrews finally starting to take action on his feelings. I continued to rub circles on her back , anything to make her feel better.

"..Zayn would you want me?"

"What do you mean?"

" Would you want me if we werent already friends..do you think I'm pretty."

I didnt know she was feeling insecure. I dont get how you could be that beautiful and still not know it.

"Emily your Beautiful, gorgeous, Hot ,Sexy, any guy would be stupid not to see that. When we were in the club i couldnt take my eyes off you until i realized it was you."

She smiled and i was more than happy to be the one to put it their.

"Lets go inside."

I helped her in and got her ready for bed. Emily really was beautiful i just never noticed how much she really was. I wasnt taking advantage but she was too drunk and exhausted to change herself so i helped her. after seeing her in her underwear I couldnt help but wish she wasnt my friend and that andrew liked her. I hope i can find a girl like Emily because she has all the qualities that a boy wants in a girl.

"Can you stay tonight?"

"ok"

I stayed with her until she fell asleep. I went to the kitchen to do the one thing she wasn't brave enough to do. I called andrew for her. It's the best i could do for not being there for her when she needed someone.