Forgotten Fiancé

Shio woke up Aki and Sora who was sleeping soundly on their bed, so that they can wake up to get ready for class. Shio, herself, was already dressed and ready to go since she came back from her tiring walk.

"Wake up you two sleepy heads." Shio said ripping off their blanket from them.

Both of them groaned and silently got up and did their morning routine. As they were getting ready, Shio went to her drawer and took out a silver ring. The ring had a beautiful ruby in the middle like her eyes while two butterflies were carved into the ring making it seem like they were holding the ruby.

 The ring had a beautiful ruby in the middle like her eyes while two butterflies were carved into the ring making it seem like they were holding the ruby

She held the ring close to her chest as she remembered the memories buried in the ring. After a minute, she put on the ring on her right thumb and raised her right hand towards the light from outside as she looked at the ring. She smiled a little and then heard the two boys calling her, making her turn around. The three of them left the room and stood in their place before the door open for them to go to class.

"I wonder what's going to happen today." Shio said happily.

"Is something going to happen again?" Sora asked.

"Again?" Aki groaned being annoyed due to all the recent events taking place when they got here.

Shio just smiled and hummed a tune slightly as the door opens and the students starts walking towards the gate which the screaming humans awaits them. They walked towards the school building seeing all the Day class students and also the Yuuki who was pushing back the humans to go back to their dorms. Zero was nowhere to be seen as usual which made Yuuki do all the work. Shio was smiling and looked around with her smile searching for someone.

SHIO POV

I looked around with a smile and noticed that Zero was nowhere to be found. I stayed smiling, but stopped looking around for him. I looked at my ring again and I felt happy, then noticed two pair of eyes staring at me. I turned and noticed Aki and Sora looking at me with suspicious stares.

"What are you two staring at?" I asked cautiously.

"You're weird today." Aki said.

"Different than your usual self." Sora added.

"It's nothing." Shio said smiling while looking away from their eyes.

"What's is that ring?" They both asked at the same time.

"Something important." Shio said holding it close to her chest once again.

"Important?" Sora asked.

"Yes, something that hold so many memories for me, because he sealed them in here." I said.

"He sealed your memories?" Aki said with an angry tone,

"Yes, but as long as I can break the seal, I can get them back. It's also the reason why I am happy today because I will have enough power by the end of today to break it." I smiled even more when I said it.

While we were talking, I noticed another pair of eyes on me. I turned around and noticed that Kuran Kaname was looking at me, I stopped smiling and glared at him and then turned around back to Aki and Sora smiling. We reached the classroom, and sat down in our seats. I looked at the ring once again and then Toga-sensei came in and caught my attention.

"I want to leave. . . " Shio said silently as she sighed.

After a while, class was going to end in about ten minutes, but Shio felt a surge of power in her and opened her eyes as she closed her eyes for a moment before. Shio pant slightly making sure not to alarm any of the vampires, but Sora and Aki noticed. They asked for permission to leave class early with me and Toga-sensei looked at me and noticed my condition, so he allowed us to leave. They took me to our dorm room and I sat on my bed as a light shone and my ring came off. The ring floated to right in front of me and I tried to be calm ready to break the seal. After a couple minutes and then the light disappeared and the ring fell, I passed out and laid on my bed as the sealed memories played in my mind.

~~~Memories~~~

I was sitting under the shade in the secret spot for Uncle Rido, Senri, and me. I noticed that Uncle Rido was back with Senri and I look in their direction.

"Uncle Rido, Senri!" I shouted.

"Little Shio." Uncle Rido said with a smile.

"Shio!" Senri shouted and ran towards me giving me a hug.

I hugged him back and then looked at Uncle Rido who was also looking at me. I laughed and let go of Senri and went to hug Uncle Rido. Uncle Rido hugged me back and then let go. He looked over at Senri and nodded causing me to look at Sneri too. Senri walked towards me and held a beautiful red box with a white ribbon out.

"Father and I got this for you earlier." He said shyly.

"A present? Thank you, Senri and Uncle Rido." I said smiling.

I opened it and saw a silver ring with a ruby being held up by two butterflies at both sides. I was amazed by the beautiful ring and I put it on, but it was too big for my fingers. Uncle Rido chuckled a bit and then patted my head.

"It's too big for you now, but in the future when you can wear it on one of your fingers, you will remember everything today. The moment when I allowed you and Senri to be engaged." He said as he grabbed my hand and Senri's hand putting our hands together.

"Yes!" Me and Senri said smiling and holding each other's hand.

~~~Memories~~~

I opened my eyes slowly and then I sat up with surprise because of my engagement with Senri that I forgot about.